Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

EG33 Crankshaft URGENT! :(

Search this Thread

Old 20 June 2017, 01:37 PM
Jais Edelmann
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EG33 Crankshaft URGENT! :(

Hi everyone,

I've been so unlucky to purchase not one but two EG33 and the first one never showed up second one we took filter of and it was metal everywhere, took the engine and part and everything was just gone. Rod bearing was totally gone so the piston had slapped the head and crankshaft, rod, piston etc all gone.

I've managed to gather everything but a crankshaft and currently waiting on ARP bolt and JE pistons from the states.

Could anyone help me locate a good condition second hand or atleast not to expensive crankshaft for a EG33?

Thanks so much,

BR
Jais
Old 20 June 2017, 05:25 PM
Yellow R
Scooby Regular

A mate of mine has had a custom crank made for his Eg33 build so im assuming he will have the OE one il PM you his number be worth a shout..
Old 21 June 2017, 09:34 AM
Jais Edelmann
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by Yellow R
A mate of mine has had a custom crank made for his Eg33 build so im assuming he will have the OE one il PM you his number be worth a shout..
Thanks bud, i got a hold of Phil, unfortunately he's currently not sure if he has one thats in good working order and it will be a few weeks before he's back in the UK to follow up

So I'm still on the lookout if anyone else has something please let me know