Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Prodrive Hatchback STi Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 16 September 2014, 08:43 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prodrive Hatchback STi Exhaust

I'm looking for a Prodrive rear silencer and centre section suitable for a Hatchback STi, I may also consider a Scorpion or similar as well.

Please PM me with what you have available.
Old 17 September 2014, 05:13 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 19 September 2014, 09:43 PM
pot1175
Scooby Regular

I have the full system off my 08 sti 330's (which came with the prodrive backbox)when i upgraded to a revolution system, let me know if your interested & i'll get out of the loft & take some pictures for you over the weekend.
Mark.

Last edited by pot1175; 19 September 2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: additional info.
Old 20 September 2014, 01:17 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pot1175
I have the full system off my 08 sti 330's (which came with the prodrive backbox)when i upgraded to a revolution system, let me know if your interested & i'll get out of the loft & take some pictures for you over the weekend.
Mark.
Yes Mark I'm very interested, I've got a Revolution system ready to fit but prefer the Prodrive system personally. If you can let me know how much you'd like for it as well.
Old 20 September 2014, 10:57 AM
duanned123
Scooby Regular

I've had my hatch Sti for a year know and have quite liked the peace and quite after 5 years of owning a blobeye with a 3 inch h and s but I'm looking for a Exaust now I'm missing the rumble what do you guys recommend
Old 20 September 2014, 04:01 PM
pot1175
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
Yes Mark I'm very interested, I've got a Revolution system ready to fit but prefer the Prodrive system personally. If you can let me know how much you'd like for it as well.
Hi bud, i forgot i had to out out for a family do today, i'll get it out of the loft tomorrow & get some pics for you. I removed the full system as soon as i bought the car 18months ago & wrapped it up & storred it, from what i recall it could do with a bit spit & polish, if i get time tomorrow i'll run the machine polisher over it.
Does £100 sound okay, i'm not sure how much it will be to deliver, but collection from SR4 (sunderland) isn't a problem.
Mark
Old 20 September 2014, 08:23 PM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by duanned123
I've had my hatch Sti for a year know and have quite liked the peace and quite after 5 years of owning a blobeye with a 3 inch h and s but I'm looking for a Exaust now I'm missing the rumble what do you guys recommend
have a look here, they can custom make you back boxes to give the sound you like.
http://www.cobrasport.com/index.php/...hatchback.html
Old 20 September 2014, 09:15 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pot1175
Hi bud, i forgot i had to out out for a family do today, i'll get it out of the loft tomorrow & get some pics for you. I removed the full system as soon as i bought the car 18months ago & wrapped it up & storred it, from what i recall it could do with a bit spit & polish, if i get time tomorrow i'll run the machine polisher over it.
Does £100 sound okay, i'm not sure how much it will be to deliver, but collection from SR4 (sunderland) isn't a problem.
Mark
No problem about that, yes please if you could get some pics that would be great, don't worry about cleaning it just some pics as is will be great. I can arrange a courier myself if you can pack it for me.
Old 22 September 2014, 03:56 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Bump