Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

wwwwhhhhhheeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllssssssd

Search this Thread

Old 24 June 2014, 10:14 PM
deanb1980
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wwwwhhhhhheeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllssssssd

What people got must be 18 and 5x100 with tyres looking for something like rotas,pff7's etc let me know
Old 25 June 2014, 09:01 PM
* * * KEV * * *
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by deanb1980
What people got must be 18 and 5x100 with tyres looking for something like rotas,pff7's etc let me know
You need to be more specific with this request Dean stating like you want the wheels for nothing and that anything other than a top end expensive tyre will go straight in the bin. Hope this helps, and good luck
Old 25 June 2014, 09:16 PM
deanb1980
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by * * * KEV * * *

You need to be more specific with this request Dean stating like you want the wheels for nothing and that anything other than a top end expensive tyre will go straight in the bin. Hope this helps, and good luck
Don't want the wheels for nothing got the money waiting going to see some pff7's with good pirreli tyres for the same price you want for wheels only also gonna look at some rota grids with tyres for a lot less than you want without tyres so that said you obviously want too much otherwise they would of sold good luck chav
Old 25 June 2014, 09:19 PM
* * * KEV * * *
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by deanb1980
Don't want the wheels for nothing got the money waiting going to see some pff7's with good pirreli tyres for the same price you want for wheels only also gonna look at some rota grids with tyres for a lot less than you want without tyres so that said you obviously want too much otherwise they would of sold good luck chav
Haha Chav?? Did you get bullied at school
Old 25 June 2014, 09:22 PM
deanb1980
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by * * * KEV * * *

Haha Chav?? Did you get bullied at school
Lol grow up I wasn't bullied but then again I never bought **** stuff then either sold your over priced wheels yet