Notices

neighbours not happy

Search this Thread

Old 11 December 2006, 09:14 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry neighbours not happy

went out 8:00pm to park the car out side the house as someone was parked there when i came home from work, I let it warm up for a few mins and guy afew doors down from me started giving me super abuse out of his window, so im not very liked in my street anymore plus my mate gave him aload of abuse back so cant wait to see him in the street as i think he's real pi**ed now, all i can say tho him
Old 11 December 2006, 09:43 PM
PIXIEDUST
Scooby Regular

we'll all do a drive by tomorrow and give him a wave
Old 12 December 2006, 12:49 AM
Scudy23
Scooby Regular

Having not used mine for 2 weeks i now realise how loud it is and i very surprised no one has said anything.

Hows the car running now Lee ?
Old 12 December 2006, 08:24 AM
WRX RCY GEM
Scooby Regular

One of our neighbours 'mentioned' one day that Chris was revving the car in the morning. I enlightened her that it was only ticking over and replied with I am surprised you can hear it with the screams,shouting and constant noise coming from her place. (10yr old son, came and knocked me up last sunday, 1.30am,to seperate his mother and aunt from fighting.)
Stopped caring what the neighbours think a long time ago, I have had to put up with there cr*p for years. It's pay back....hheehee
Old 12 December 2006, 09:44 AM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

Only got one neighbour!!! and empty field on the other, But I couldn't give a monkeys what he thinks, he chose to build his house there!!!! not that my car is loud anyway
Old 12 December 2006, 11:03 AM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

None of my neighbours seem to care a hoot what level of noise they generate, so niether do I. I agree that a little payback brings much fun.
Old 12 December 2006, 12:14 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh dear TBH when I had the vortex on the scoob I could NOT have used it as a daily drive it would not have been fair on my neighbours but I did not see any harm for for a little noise now and again.
What would worry me is that you might tell the guy to f**k off but then you have to put up with the prospect of having your car keyed when its outside your house
Its sad that this happens but i'm afraid it does these days
Invite them round for a drink over christmas and get them on YOUR side
Old 12 December 2006, 12:45 PM
turboDean
Scooby Regular

Think it's a good job i've bought a Corsa diesel for work, as my new jobs has 6am starts, can't see the neighbours being to impressed being woke up a 5am by the sound of my exhaust.

As long as you start work at a reasonble time thougt i'd say F**K um.
Old 12 December 2006, 02:19 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Personally I think you are all being a bit selfish, good neighbourhood relations are the cornerstone of our society.

My advice, show some consideration and get a 5Zigen fitted, much quieter than what you have fitted now.

Old 12 December 2006, 03:39 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

As i said on a different thread before, there are loads of neighbours by me with dogs that bark at all hours of the day and night and for long periods of time. So clearly these people have nothing to complain about if my exhaust disturbs them. The first to ask me to be quite will be asked to sell their dog first

Ok, they won't but that's what I would like to say.

I agree with you though Kev, I'll end up with a keyed car.
Old 12 December 2006, 04:47 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could always use a bung for the early starts
Old 12 December 2006, 05:44 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only got one neighbour!!! and empty field on the other, But I couldn't give a monkeys what he thinks, he chose to build his house there!!!! not that my car is loud anyway

thats not an empty feild its the dead centre.
Old 12 December 2006, 07:33 PM
hivoo
Scooby Regular

Hi all

Had the same problem Saturday night with my neighbor but it went one step tooooo far!

Had a good friend over from Northants Scooby crew (Neil) at the time so we had two Scooby’s out side the house running. (My car is LUCKY if it comes out of the garage once a week, most of the time once every two weeks)

One of the car's was revving not for long though when the neighbor opened up his back door and with some force and looked over the fence and shouted "WILL YOU TURN THEM F****** CARS OFF I CAN'T HEAR MY TV"

We just looked at each other in like It was 16:00pm he then he said "RIGHT IM COMING OUT!" He walked back into the house and out of the front door started a walking FAST towards me and punched me right in the face no warning nothing ............ By this time my mate Neil grabbed his hands and restrained him till him charmed down.

I walked back up to him and said "Your nicked mate I’m calling the police" by this time he charmed down and walked back into the house, I also did the same but I called the police and they turned up, the police where great I told them the truth and exactly what happened, we had both cars running and one was revving high and the police said "Sound is NOT a police matter, sound does not even come into this! Hitting someone in the Face is a police matter)

Well after taking a statment from the two of us the police left the house and went around to the neighbor's house and arrested him for ABH.

Well im fine No marking's - nothing

Neil (Thanks mate for all your help and I know I keep saying it but Sorry at the same time for my T*** of a neighbor I know he can't help having a small dick and no life and spend's most of his time drunk!)

Daniel.
Old 14 December 2006, 08:21 AM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Its not all bad news. My neigbour says that it helps him keep rythem when he's "banging" his wife, his words not mine!
Old 14 December 2006, 03:04 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kjdmk1
You could always use a bung for the early starts

Hmmmmmm?????? nah
Old 14 December 2006, 06:08 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

One of the main reasons for buying my old H&S was to upset my neighours. Can't bleeding stand them. On the left, I've got music pumping out at midnight with my nipper trying to sleep and on my right, I've got some right evil hound who seems hell bent on making our lives difficult.

Sadly, no one complained and in the end I gave in because it was annoying me more than them Got a TSL Grp N now.