the head nearly went

Search this Thread

Old 16 April 2006, 09:58 AM
valley commando
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the head nearly went

if i said i had a short fuse at the moment would be an understatement
so to prime me up we went out shopping i'm an in out man myself. see somthing i like buy it simple
so there i was simmering away just nicely up in merthyr retail park after a lap around asda food shopping first
so we're all hungry i suggest we all go and have a drive through at m'c D's
as usual the service is 2nd to anyone
when we recieve our order we realize its not our's so back i go and on arival my order is returned by the person who's order that we had he took his and left his had not been opened bear in mind that he only had two burgers and chips and my order came to £15 on walking out i decides to look in the bag and find everything opened and man handled (hand brake on)goes back to counter and asks politely can you redo my order and in a sarcastic way she said why so i open up the bag and show her and she still does not twig so i say do you normally serve food like this
so when we do get our food i'm just about to tuck in when BANG WTF gets out of the car and there are 3 kids between 11 and 13 behind my car
the 2 of them seemed very sorry by the look on they faces but the other had a cocky grin on his face when i look at the back of my car i realise that he as chucked a large m'c d's cup full of ice and coke into the boot and it has gone up the zorst aswell
so i ask him in a nice tone what has happened his reply was he was going to chuck it over the edge (in the direction of the main road possibly hitting a moving car.)
so in a nice soothing tone i told him if he does not vannish now that i will use him to clean out the pipe and deposit him where he had intended to throw the cup in the first place with a little bit of colourfull language thrown in for good measure
on getting back in the car the better half tells me that i cant go saying things like that to people
kin hell if i ever done anything like that when i was that age i would have had a wollop off the person and a f£$%ing lamping off my old man for good measure to
whats this world coming to
richie
Old 16 April 2006, 10:23 AM
hectic
Scooby Regular

........Aaaaaandd BREATHE..........
I hear ya, buddy, i really do...
Old 16 April 2006, 11:03 AM
wide
Scooby Regular

I would say good to be restrained, but I hate to think, if it was me, what I would have done
Old 16 April 2006, 11:52 AM
valley commando
Scooby Senior

some days i wish we were in these times

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=28067231&noresize=1

because i could have put it in reverse foot flat on the throttle and just dropped the clutch and felt that the problem was delt with in the proper manner

Last edited by valley commando; 16 April 2006 at 11:57 AM.