Notices

CVC Cardiff

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2003, 06:37 PM
R.B.5
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had my car back today and the drive home was amazing. Like driving a new car again. I'd forgotten how good a subaru was to drive until i got in and pulled off the forecourt.

I have recently put some posts on Scoobynet concerning CVC and the treatment i've been given whilst my car has been with them for engine work. I know we all look out for one another and that was the main reason for posting my experiences with CVC on the threads started by other people. I will admit i was very annoyed to have had a second engine in the car in such a short space of time but looking back i can now see that my posts were not really fair. I lost my temper and with other people posting their findings i think i got caught up in it all.

I therefore think that in my hastiness i said some things that i shouldn't have. What i said at the time fitted my mood, which was not a good one. We all say things in the heat of an argument and that is all it boils down to. Nothing personal about it just too much testosterone and a bad few weeks.

I'd like to appologise to CVC for the remarks i made. I know that a certain person has bent over backwards to help me out with a fairly awkward situation. It doesn't go un-noticed.

I am very grateful to have my car back, it's been tough without any form of transport other than taxi's but the main thing is i now have the car sitting back on the drive

I still think that more could have been done about a courtesy car but at the end of the day the sacrifice of not having the car for 5/6 weeks has been worth it, as the job they have done yet again on the engine is outstanding.

I'd like to say thank you to Paul and the engineer who worked on my car for all the hard work they put in.

Gavin
Old 10 March 2003, 06:56 PM
msp1
Scooby Regular

Cool

Gavin

Nicely put hope to see you on the next run.

Mike
Old 10 March 2003, 07:04 PM
jhdee
Scooby Regular

Well done RB5 - it takes a good sized set of sphericals to put things to right
Old 10 March 2003, 10:00 PM
Turkish1
Scooby Regular

Well done mate and its nice to here youve had your car back too.

Turkish1
Old 10 March 2003, 11:19 PM
R.B.5
Scooby Regular

Old 12 March 2003, 01:03 AM
badgerbell
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

that was one hell of an apology

you must have really missed your car

Glad it's sorted, will meet up soon i hope and you can tell the full tale

Davy
Old 12 March 2003, 08:55 AM
rb5 286
Scooby Regular

Gavin, good to hear u have ur car back and puttig a smile back on yor face, been a while since that happened ay mate.

just a reminder tho, ask them if they checked all the sensors, u dont want another melt down do u?

sorry i didnt get on last night, after dinner sat with Deb 4 a bit then we went 2 bed & watched a bit o tv, was f**** fell sleep bout half 9!!!!!
Old 12 March 2003, 09:32 AM
R.B.5
Scooby Regular

Bagerbell: yeah i missed her a bit too much i think. So glad to have her back.

The appology was because i felt i had done a tad wrong in what i said. As said above the only thing i wont appologise for is what i said about the courtesy car.

CVC have worked hard these last months on my car so credit given where its due!

Personally i think that CVC should register and become a posting/active member of scoobynet, all the other companies do it and i think it would be good for them if they are concerned about their reputation within scoobynet. Would give them a chance to fight back shall we say, against bad or threads where people have genuine concerns.

Mark: Dont worry m8, i just sat here all night waiting for you and then began to cry when i realised you weren't going to turn up! LOL j/k....

We need to sort out the domain so i will get on that today.

Thanks for all the kind words guys
Old 12 March 2003, 09:42 AM
R.B.5
Scooby Regular

Just spoke to CVC about the sensors Mark and the engine management when accessed by computer shows no errors. The sensors and all engine info is stored and then accessed. No errors so i assume all is a-ok!

Gav