Notices
Trader Announcements Announcements (including special offers, product/service information) made by Authorised Advertisers

Kw introduction offer from CDF

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2010, 09:13 PM
CDF Racing
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kw introduction offer from CDF

Guys,

We have just become main dealers for Kw automotive.

I am sure most of you are aware of the name. They are one of the world leaders in automotive suspension .

I personally know one of the owners of KW and we are both very keen to to get the brand more well known to the scooby community ... at the moment it isn't and its a shame because they are real high quality precision made parts in Germany.

I will be offering 15% off the retail off all Kw products .

Please feel free to drop me a email / Pm for prices

Here is a bit more info

http://www.kw-suspensions.eu/int/kw_productrange.php

KW Product range
KW is one of the world’s leading suppliers of performance oriented suspension systems. KW’s wide range accommodates nearly every vehicle platform. KW HLS (Hydraulic Lift System) avoids road clearance difficulties. Technical demanding sport drivers who are interested in huge lowering with high comfort level are using KW Coilovers. The product range KW Suspensions with its three lines KW Spring Sets, KW Sport Suspension Kits and KW Sport Shock Absorbers has been extended for 2010. KW Street Comfort has been developed for the performance orientated commuters who require an increase in the level of comfort of their performance suspension system. KW Clubsport is the solution for the trackday enthusiasts who require a more aggressive suspension setup.

Impressive successes in international motorsports in 2009 increase the demand for the racing suspension KW Competition. KW Competition is for national and international motorsports, e.g. FIA GT, FIA WTCC, 24h Race as well as Endurance Cup at the Nürburgring and many more motorsport series.

Trust in KW’s suspension expertise and you won’t be disappointed.

Comfortable and reasonable priced, racing performance for professionals or something in between
Old 24 July 2010, 10:47 PM
Simon STi
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have KW v3 fitted to my STi v8 and they are really good.
Just wondering if you could teach me how to set it up? Its a bit firm at the moment, want to go softer
Old 24 July 2010, 11:10 PM
CDF Racing
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Simon STi
I have KW v3 fitted to my STi v8 and they are really good.
Just wondering if you could teach me how to set it up? Its a bit firm at the moment, want to go softer
As soon as we get ours fitted I will post more info up
Old 28 July 2010, 08:05 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had the Variant 1s on my MY05 STi for 3 years now, been awesome, not too hard and not too soft