Notices
Trader Announcements Announcements (including special offers, product/service information) made by Authorised Advertisers

Advan Racing RG-52 Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2017, 03:28 PM
SumoPower
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advan Racing RG-52 Wheels

We have a set of Advan Racing RG52 wheels in Semi Gloss Black available at a special price. These wheels are 18 x 9.5 ET29 and are in stock and available immediately.

Our special price is £2999 inc VAT and UK Mainland Delivery

Call me, PM me or email me at rob@sumopower.com

Name:  rgd2-blk_zpscrdws5oz.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  152.2 KB
The special aspects of the new 1-piece RG-D2 models include the step-rim form plus three types of concave spokes in 6-spoke styles. Actually, this shape was used with the original RG line, so the new design could be said to be a return to the original, done with today's most advanced technology fused with today's latest design trends. The outer rim features diamond machining, and the wheels, while being one-piece, have a step-rim look that recalls the two-piece structure. Nevertheless, the stiffness, strength, and light weight of these wheels are made possible by their one-piece structure. Further, ADVAN Racing JAPAN MADE FLOW FORMING logos are printed on the step of the rims by a thermal-transfer method, so everyone can tell these are ADVAN Racing wheels. The six spokes that are a tradition of the RG design have side cut machining in accordance with the latest ADVAN Racing technology trend, and advanced side cut swoops between two spokes with no join.
Old 11 January 2017, 08:52 PM
cjquicksilver
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bad *** wheel!!! So much want!!