Notices

rear end gone bad

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2007, 08:48 PM
baggie11
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear end gone bad

hi guys and gals last weekend i had my hks suspension adjusted as the ride was to hard the nut was all the way up so the guy wound it to half way,then the ride was a bit better but the back ns wheel evry time you went over a bump would bang like you had a flat tyre and it was hitting the rim so on saturday took the missus shopping on the way back hit a pot hole and the same ns back end was bouncing like a ball every time you went over a bumpy patch and theres plenty of them round here got back home looked at it and the suspension had dropped so my arch was now over my wheel on the one side and just above on the other took the wheel off had a look but cant see anything took the other wheel off and the gap in between the springs is wider on the one side to the other should i screw the nut all the way back up or is my suspension ****ed please help im at my wits end cheers.
Old 13 October 2007, 05:28 PM
baggie11
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi guys my o/s/r hks coilover has jammed does anyone know where i can get it reconditioned please my cars been off the road for two weeks and i feel like