Notices

It's been two weeks since my ownership of my lovely Impreza WRX Sti, time for mods

Search this Thread

Old 13 July 2016, 07:06 PM
Farzad
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool It's been two weeks since my ownership of my lovely Impreza WRX Sti, time for mods

Hello guys,

I'm an M3 fanboy and can't do nothing about that, however I start realising JAP cars are actually great too if not better than Germans;

Anyways, don't wanna get into this fanboy debates as I'm no longer interested in German cars niether BMW M3! It's time to move on...

Since my ownership of my lovely Impreza WRX STi Wagon 51 plate, it's completely a whole different world and experience and been enjoying every second of it... the only thing that puts me off it's her ugly too narrow tyres and tallness, so need to lower her with a good coilovers and sort her with some nice Rota Grid 18" 8.5 with Goodyear F1

Anyways, my first question:

What are my options for coilovers and what's the best value that money buys...
I'm not taking her to a track or anything, just want to have good looking but comfortable and reliable, something that's also good for a bit of drag racing!

Back in 2-3 years ago I used to have AP and APX coilovers on my Audis and BMWs, they were honestly best for the value!

However I'm new in this world and don't know anything about JAP brands and what's best that money can buy but doesn't break the bank either...

My budget 600-700ish

Her: Impreza WRX Sti GGB - Quite unique though, they aren't many STi Wagons around

I'll upload her pics soon

Cheers and have a good evening guys
Old 05 August 2016, 02:28 PM
sunny1989
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome buddy, glad your enjoying it.

For coilovers in your price range i'd suggest BC or Meister R's, heard good things about the Meister R's. Plenty of info on here in the suspension section..