Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Fidanza Flywheel & Exedy 3PUK Clutch

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2012, 11:13 PM
Broxi
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Fidanza Flywheel & Exedy 3PUK Clutch

I have for sale a Fidanza Billet Alluminium Flywheel.

although this is a 5 Speed kit, i had this Fitted to my 93 RA, that had a 6 Speed Box, running 386BHP and 400 lbs/ft Torque.

This was fitted at the same time as my EJ25 engine, it covered 2k running in miles and almost 1000 miles after mapping. So has OODLES of life in it.

I am unsure what the rated power of this clutch is, neither is my Mapper, but i am looking for 500+BHP now so I have just bought an Exedy Twin plate.

You can use any clutch plate with a 230mm diameter and any material, such as organic or paddle type, with its friction face. Perfect for road, track-day or competition. The flywheel weighs only 4.4 kg and will make a huge difference to the engine spin-up and throttle response… A very well engineered product, which is even nice to look at! Bolts straight on without any modifications.

I am looking for £425 Delivered

to buy this new would set you back over £700
Below are links to where i Got the clutch and I thought i got the Flywheel from scoobyworld? but i do not see this on their site, however Scooby Projects list it, So it may have been from their.

Exedy 3PUK Paddle Clutch Kit

Unique metallic configuration and low gravity, lightweight metallic material. This thick type disc has excellent heat dissipation. The series can be applied to street as well as competition users. They are also applicable to rally for which torque and high heat resistance are required, and to street sports for longer life. Clutch Comes as complete kit, (Clutch Cover, Clutch Disc & Release Bearing)

http://www.exedyracingclutch.co.uk/i...oducts_id=7841

I will get pictures of the actual Clutch on Monday if needed.

Thanks
Derek
Old 26 February 2012, 07:58 PM
Broxi
Scooby Regular

UP
Old 26 February 2012, 09:50 PM
beardy01
Scooby Regular

Pmd