Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

* PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS - ONE THREAD ONLY! *

Old 08 July 2011, 12:49 AM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default * PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS - ONE THREAD ONLY! *

Basically, if you are selling more than a couple of parts, at the same time, can members please list them all in one thread, as it is unfair to other members if their ads get missed amongst tens of threads by one person.

If it's a clear out, I would suggest they are just contained in one thread in the Parts section, if they are all coming off a car being broken, please use this section

https://www.scoobynet.com/full-cars-...or-spares-449/

Cheers
Old 15 August 2013, 11:36 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a quick refresh of this sticky for anyone who may have missed it, or forgotten what it said.

Please can members who are selling multiple items around the same time, post them in ONE thread. This section is quite fast moving and it is unfair if a significant chunk of a page is taken up by a couple of members. You all want to sell your stuff, so those being a bit selfish in the way they post, bear that in mind, as how would you feel if the boot was on the other foot?

Just to clarify, obviously if you post a For Sale advert then months later you post another, we don't expect you to just add it to the original thread. However, if you are posting many items on the same day/week at least, we do expect them to be in one thread. If needs be, and you can't edit the thread title to reflect any additions, feel free to contact us mods and we can do it for you.

I hate to play the hard line here, but failure to adhere to this very simple request may result in moderators merging threads themselves, and further action may be taken if members repeatedly offend.

Please just all work together to make this forum as fair and decent as possible.

Ta in advance.