Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

sti red struts

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2011, 11:00 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sti red struts

i have just bought these from a member for the my car but have decided just to keep the lowering springs i was told the inserts were replaced approx 50000 miles ish ago please take that with a pinch of salt.. one of the rears is knocking chrome pitted /rusted is scrap needs insert the other 3 have surface rust but seem ok £80 collection prefferd from heathrow area no springs shocks only unless somone got a sinle rear i will buy off you and keep them,i will sell separatly if needed...on closer inspection today the rust on one of the front legs is quite heavy and there is a pin hole in the base plate of were the spring sits all the top mounts are good condition one front and one rear are in a good usable condition the rear is better than the front so i will state i would say there is only two good shocks that i would fit on my own car unlike the chap that sold them to me stating there in good usable condition they are not!!!!!!!! so you could buy just for the top mounts or to temp fit on whist yours get fixed or if your looking for a single replacment £50 the lot i need to get some money back another dud sale from a member this will be the last time i get stung.......

Last edited by stevie turbo; 29 April 2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: change oif condition and price
Old 29 April 2011, 06:43 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

bump
Old 30 April 2011, 03:02 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

need these gone or there going to the dump £40
Old 11 May 2011, 08:14 PM
stevie turbo