Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Ver4 STI Mica Black - Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2011, 02:01 PM
jr758774c
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ver4 STI Mica Black - Cheap

I have decided to do something silly, and have bought a Porsche Boxster which I pick up this weekend. Due to the amount of grief my wife has already given me for having 2 cars, it looks like I will have to take a small break from Subaru ownership - Consequently, I have for sale my 1998 Ver4 STI, presented in Mica Black.

Its relatively standard with only a few tasteful modifications - (I've had 11 Scoobys ranging from Box Standard WRX's to 390bhp modified ones and this offers an excellent compromise of performance, reliability and drivability)

The Spec is as follows:

Standard STI spec, to include:
Lightweight Wishbones
STI Interior
STI Intercooler
STI Front Strut Brace
STI 4 Pot Calipers
IHI VF24 Roller Bearing turbo (Excellent spool characteristics)
440 Injectors
Hi Flow Panel Filter - Have got an Apexi Cone filter if prefered
TSL Full Turbo Back 3" Decat Stainless system with Bellmouth downpipe
Baileys VTA Dump Valve (I do have a HKS Recirculating dump valve, for a more subtle modification if VTA is not your thing)
16" Lightweight Speedline Alloys with good tread all round
Clear Side lights and side repeaters
7" Touchscreen DVD headunit (Also has inputs for TV, Bluetooth handsfree, Reversing Camera)
New Kenwood 200W Speakers
West Coast Customs boot install to include boxed and ported 12" Sub and 1200w Kenwood Amp (Can be easily removed if not to your taste)
Cat1 Toad Alarm and Immobiliser

The car is running standard boost and fuelling, and has done so since it was imported. I have some history with the car, including some of the import papers and proof of mileage when it was converted from KMS to MPH
It has only had 3 owners since import (incl Me), and they were all Scoobnet members, so the car has been well maintained and always looked after by an enthusiast.
The only negative points to note are that the front splitter looks fine, but upon close inspection it looks like its been done with spray cans. There is the odd blemish on the NS doors and rear quarter - nothing too noticeable, and certainly nothing that detracts from the overall good looks and condition of the car - You cant even see them in the pics really - But in the interest of honesty its worth mentioning! Oh and I've always wanted to take the wind deflectors off as they appear to have been put on using silicone and its not the best job - again, its not hidious by any means, but its niggled at me!

I've only just decided to sell it, so the only pic's I have are from the previous owners for sale thread, but the car is pretty much exactly the same condition, but it now has the wheels shown in the last pic.
I will take some decent pics at the weekend, by which time it will hopefully have stopped raining!

It is HPI clear and its VERY reliable and has not failed me once. I have also recently changed the Engine, Gearbox and Diff oils and plugs.

The price is a VERY reasonable £2600 with NO OFFERS please. This takes into account the blemishes and the fact that I could do with a quick sale. Thats a Ver4 STI for early WRX money!

The car is located in Gosport, Nr Portsmouth

Let me know if you have any questions, and I will endevour to answer them for you and constructive comments are always welcomed.

Any inspection is welcomed and test drives are fine, as long as you can present fully comprehensive insurance for this car!

Cheers

Mark
Old 11 February 2011, 08:51 AM
jr758774c
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 11 February 2011, 12:10 PM
jr758774c
Scooby Regular

Provisionally Sold