Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Kw Clubsport 2way coilovers - as new

Search this Thread

Old 27 August 2019, 02:50 PM
joe v3sti
Scooby Regular

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Kw Clubsport 2way coilovers - as new

I have for sale my KW clubsport 2way suspension, complete with suspension concepts top mounts front and rear.

These are for the classic Impreza GC8, they will also fit bugeye

As you can see by the pictures these are in outstanding condition. This is as they came off the car and are yet to be cleaned up.

These have covered a round 500miles, I am only selling as I dismantled the car recently. In fact once these are sold I will be purchasing another clubsport kit for my m3, that’s how impressed I am with them.

They are full stainless bodied with a nylon coated spring perch to prevent the common issue of seized coilovers.

All 4 dampers also have external reservoirs

As you would expect with a premium kw product these are excellent. The beauty of clubsports is they are just as at home on the road as they are on track. They really surprisingly comfortable on the road.

The coilovers are fitted to fully adjustable top mounts front and rear. These are by suspension concepts. These are of a sandwich plate design, so offer far more adjustability than a traditional top mount. The biggest benefit to these is you can get some proper camber on the rear.

This is one of the biggest floors of the Impreza standard rear end. These enable proper camber, and wider tyres without tyre, arch and strut interference. They are also interchangeable to newage as the rear top mount pcd can be changed due to the secondary mounting hole

Also included is the complete tool kit complete with setup booklet, tool and even the stickers.

I really cannot stress how good the clubsport kit is.

Cost wise I am at £1600, a nice saving over the £2400 price new.

As with everything I sell these are in fantastic condition. Near enough as new
Old 29 August 2019, 05:06 PM
Jonny Cut Corners
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Do you take credit card? Would love these for my track car.
Old 29 August 2019, 09:18 PM
joe v3sti
Scooby Regular

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Sorry mate, these sold yesterday I was just coming on to update the thread. I’ve just dismantled my race car and have so much stuff left. Send me a message with any parts you may want. More than likely I’ll have some of them.

Joe