Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2004 Impreza WRX STI Type UK PRODRIVE

Search this Thread

Old 03 May 2013, 01:06 PM
GT Scooby blue
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Impreza WRX STI Type UK PRODRIVE

Subaru Impreza STI Type UK PPP

First registered in September 2004
It was fitted with the Prodrive Performance Pack by Subaru, with certificate.
Taxed until 30th Sept and Mot'd until 29th August
It currently has 90,500 miles on it and a fully stamped Subaru service booklet with receipts up to 79,419 miles

The original owner kept the car until 2011.
It was serviced at 1,129 miles, 9620,18170, 28142, 39587, 53163, 68734 and 79149 miles.
It has subsequently been serviced twice again since, with oil changes and spark plugs changed.
Some of the service history is detailed below, it was all carried out by Christopher Neil Subaru, Northwich.
At its 39k service the front discs and pads were replaced with genuine Subaru items, it also got new rear pads, N/S/F wheel bearing and the usual items...........Cost £1545
At the 53k service it got a timing belt change etc...... cost £465
At the 68k service, gearbox oil, diff oil, filters,plugs etc...Cost£474
At the 79k service, discs and pads and usual items ....Cost £1292

The only modifications on the whole car are an after market Sony CDX-GT929U with USB connectivity and a CD pocket underneath, there is also a blue STI badge on the front grill.
Everything else on the car is standard.
The car is HPI checked and is clear, a full report is available and will be supplied with the car.
All of the windows are etched with the VIN in the bottom corner.
All of the doors still have their VIN tamper proof sticker intact, as does the bonnet and bootlid.
I will guarantee that no panels have ever been replaced or resprayed on the car.
I have a paint depth gauge and will happily let anyone use it to verify this.

There are no mechanical issues with the car whatsoever. The car pulls perfectly through all gears with no flat spots or hesitation. The clutch feels perfect, the gearbox has no notchy changes up or down, there are no problems selecting gears even when cold. There is no whine from the gear box or diff at any speed. There are no knocking noises from the rear shocks. There are no fluid leaks or drips from anywhere underneath the car.
All of the lights on the dash come on and go off in the correct sequence when starting up. All of the electrics work perfectly. Standard alarm and immobiliser still fitted, also with keyad and code.

The engine bay is perfectly clean, there are no fluid leaks from anywhere. The Prodrive sports cat downpipe heatshields were starting to rattle slightly so they have been removed and the sports cat has been wrapped , but it can still be seen to verify it is still in place.
The full Prodrive exhaust is still on the car and the rear box has no scratches,scrapes or discolouration.

On the bodywork there are some very minor stone chips on the front of the bumper and bonnet edge but nothing serious, there are a few minor chips on the front wings, but again nothing serious and they have been touched in. The paintwork as I have said is all original and a few minor chips would be expected.

The standard 17"rims have all been refurbed within the last year and are perfect, also fitted with a set of lock nuts. The tyres are all Goodyear Eagle F1, the rears have 3mm tread left, the fronts have 4.5mm tread left across the whole tyre,

On the interior, the carpets are protected by a set of STI mats, there is one tiny burn in the middle of the drivers seat, just where you sit, the rest of the interior and seats are unmarked except for some slight wear on the back of the rear passenger side seat where a child seat has been in place.

I will happily provide pictures of any particular area of the car, interior, exterior or underneath

In summary I have tried to be as straight and honest about the car as possible, it is a fantastic driving car and without looking at the miles you think it was a 40,000 mile car.

The car is located in Northern Ireland and I would happily pick anyone up from either Belfast or Dublin airport and bring them to see the car if they were interested. Flights cost from as little as £25 and ferries back start from £70. Both the car tax and MOT are transferable to the mainland UK and there are no other charges involved with bringing the car back over.

I am looking for £5700 and not interested in any part exchanges/swaps

Phone 07746-962137 or message me on here.

Old 05 May 2013, 07:13 PM
GT Scooby blue
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD.