Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

IMMACULATE 450BHP BLOBEYE STI

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2013, 10:26 AM
Mattybr5@MB Developments
Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts
Default IMMACULATE 450BHP BLOBEYE STI

Ok we have a good friend sellking his car and thought we would offer it on here also this car istruely stunning and would take a whole day to view andgo over every little details that has been the total attension to details ois truely stunning the pictures really do not do it justice for this truely amazing blobeye sti

here is the advert in the owner kevin's words if you are seriously interested please contact him directly on07966423407 please only call if you are truely interested tho thank you

hi there bought as a standard type uk sti in 2007 this car has gone through many modification's with one off engineered and top quality parts.
Having covered approx 41000 miles it has been serviced every 2000 miles since my ownership from 2007 onwards.

The engine has never been opened and is in perfect order,originally producing a proven 426bhp on an md321h turbo,this has recently been replaced with a md321t and custom reverse inlet and parallel fuel rail set up.
Mapped by Andrew Carr on the road it pull's much,much stronger so my estimation is 450bhp.
Launch control.
2 switchable maps

Engine:
Roger Clark timing belt kit complete with Cosworth belt. (@39000miles)
Zirotec coated Turbo Dynamics md321t (@39000miles
Rotated inlet manifold(@39000miles)
Parrallel fuel rails (@39000miles)
Fuel lab fuel regulator(@39000miles)
Walbro 255ph fuel pump
pfr7 plugs
650cc flow matched injectors
Hyperflow monster front mount intercooler/custom stainless steel pipes
Stainless steel wheelarch induction kit/turbo inlet.
Carbon bumper induction vent.
Hyperflow oil catch tank/breather's
Zirotec coated Tubular headers/uppipe.
Setrab oil cooler.(@39000miles)
3 port boost soleniod.
Maf less conversion.
Tial bov.
Exedy twin plate clutch.(@39000miles)
De-cat Miltek exhaust.
Battery in boot.

Chassis:
Front and rear strut braces
Tein coilovers & edfc in car controller
whiteline anti lift kit.
Perrin drop links front and rear.
Perrin 25mm adjustable rear anti roll bar.
Perrin rear stout mounts.
Rear camber bolts.
TSL Diff lock down kit.
Front adjustable top mounts.
Goodridge brake hose's all round
DS 2500 pads front and back.
18"aggressive offset rota force alloys.

Body:
De-badged.
De-tango'd front lights.
Custom bonnet delete vent.
Carbon roof vortex generator.
De-spoilered and lock bootlid.
Later widetrack rear arch&bumper conversion.

HPI clear.
Clifford 650 with blackjacks.
Trackstar Tracker.
NB:*air conditioning removed*
Gearbox oil change Castrol syntrax 75w 90 semi synthetic (@40000miles)
Engine oil/filter(@40000miles)
This is a great car and i am very reluctant to sell.

£8950.00 No p/x or silly offer's please.

Thanks mate.immaculate highly modded blobeye

Last edited by Mattybr5@MB Developments; 02 July 2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08 February 2013, 10:39 AM
ad uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Swap for a red classic ?? Lol. Glwts lovely car and great spec
Old 08 February 2013, 12:00 PM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's one stunning engine bay
Old 08 February 2013, 07:06 PM
carl heath
Scooby Regular

Wheels are dredfull colour mate sorry,looks chavy,if redone another colour it would be first class.imo.
Old 08 February 2013, 07:14 PM
stvscooby
Scooby Regular

looks awesome m8i"m a big fan of orange myself lol
Old 08 February 2013, 09:46 PM
Mattybr5@MB Developments
Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!

cheers for the comments in know there owner would be apprecitive and carl each to there own mate but if you have nothing good to say pal please stay off the thread
Old 08 February 2013, 09:57 PM
carl heath
Scooby Regular

Its a for sale thread on a public forum for enthusiasts so whats the problem with my opinion on the wheels when i said the cars first class and the wheels colour is just my opinion,be a crap world if we all liked the same things would it not ?
Old 08 February 2013, 10:01 PM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

I know the owner and have seen the majority of the cars transformation over the years. The car wants for nothing, no expense spared and only the best parts used, coupled with a few bespoke parts made by Kev himself.
Be interesting to see what's next.... quality car
Old 09 February 2013, 09:02 AM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carl heath
Its a for sale thread on a public forum for enthusiasts so whats the problem with my opinion on the wheels when i said the cars first class and the wheels colour is just my opinion,be a crap world if we all liked the same things would it not ?
Agree with you
Old 09 February 2013, 05:59 PM
Mattybr5@MB Developments
Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!

Yes Carl you are welcome to your opinion but people that have nothing better to do than make ride comments rather than saying nothing at all is why this site has really gone down hill and now gets slated so much so like I said unless you have anything productive to add please stay off the advert simple as

Wm cheers
Old 09 February 2013, 10:21 PM
carl heath
Scooby Regular

Mattybr firstly my opologies if i offended you or the seller of the car,it was not a dig in any way at all and as i said just my opinion for which i said sorry at the time i posted,the colour of the wheels takes nothing away from the car being top drawer,if it was 1k cheaper id probably be very interested in the car orange wheels and all,lol.glwts.
Old 09 February 2013, 10:44 PM
Mattybr5@MB Developments
Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!

The colour choice may not to be your liking but if they aren't just say nothing it really is as simple as that it really lowers the standard of the site when petty arguments like this please just don't say anything at all iv put the advert up for serious buyers not for comments or judgement the car has had close to 30k spent on it and workmanship under the bonnet is like no other it's worth every penny and more of the asking price

Now hope we have all cleared that up if we can get back to the thread on hand and any serious buyers are interested please use the number that is provide thank you
Old 11 February 2013, 01:03 PM
spongebob3
Scooby Regular

bump
Old 13 February 2013, 07:10 PM
young un
Scooby Regular

free bump for a top motor
Old 16 February 2013, 10:39 AM
paulob1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mattybr5@poleposition uk
The colour choice may not to be your liking but if they aren't just say nothing it really is as simple as that it really lowers the standard of the site when petty arguments like this please just don't say anything at all iv put the advert up for serious buyers not for comments or judgement the car has had close to 30k spent on it and workmanship under the bonnet is like no other it's worth every penny and more of the asking price

Now hope we have all cleared that up if we can get back to the thread on hand and any serious buyers are interested please use the number that is provide thank you

sorry but total hogwash, people can and should say what they think...as long as its not directed at people and is not intentionally offensive, people should be able to say what they want, just as you can ask him to stay off, he doesnt have to...you started the so called argument. This is an open forum...it is a free forum, speak freely everyone. I prefer people not to be offensive but sometimes this cannot be helped. Its a free forum a free advert and its a free discusssion, people say what you want, just dont hurt me please...
Old 16 February 2013, 11:08 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by paulob1
sorry but total hogwash, people can and should say what they think...as long as its not directed at people and is not intentionally offensive, people should be able to say what they want, just as you can ask him to stay off, he doesnt have to...you started the so called argument. This is an open forum...it is a free forum, speak freely everyone. I prefer people not to be offensive but sometimes this cannot be helped. Its a free forum a free advert and its a free discusssion, people say what you want, just dont hurt me please...
Since you've stirred the hornets nest again I'll add my tuppence worth. I find it cynical that someone ignores all the good stuff about the car to comment on how bad the wheel colour is It's just being petty and against forum rules. Like Matty said if you've got nothing nice to say then say nothing. I think snide comments as above about 'chavvy wheel colour' is just jealousy. It's akin to someone thinking I know let's take one little point and put the car down. It's not big and it's not clever, especially doing it on a for sale thread. As already stated it's against forum rules too. It's a great car and worth every penny of the asking price. Best of luck with the sale Matty.
Old 16 February 2013, 11:12 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

All posts and threads within this forum must only contain information pertaining to the advertising of goods, or the request for information about such goods.

All sale items must stay strictly on topic. General chit chat may lead to thread removal.
If you don't like the price or item being offered and not interested in buying, do not reply, just move on.
Non sale related or negative comments will be deleted and the poster potentially infracted.
Old 16 February 2013, 11:33 AM
ad uk
Scooby Regular

Paulob ur a no b m8 as said its for sale not in general ur not going to buy it are u ??? No so bye bye
Old 16 February 2013, 11:50 AM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

This is exactly why Kev is not a active member of Scoobynet.

Back to the car!! Bump for a beaut!
Old 16 February 2013, 02:23 PM
Truss
Scooby Regular

Seen this at pole position. Work of art! Good luck with the sale.
Old 16 February 2013, 02:39 PM
andy beffro
Scooby Regular

nice car matty ,its a minter mate ;]good luck in selling the bad boy :]
Old 16 February 2013, 02:49 PM
carl heath
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
Since you've stirred the hornets nest again I'll add my tuppence worth. I find it cynical that someone ignores all the good stuff about the car to comment on how bad the wheel colour is It's just being petty and against forum rules. Like Matty said if you've got nothing nice to say then say nothing. I think snide comments as above about 'chavvy wheel colour' is just jealousy. It's akin to someone thinking I know let's take one little point and put the car down. It's not big and it's not clever, especially doing it on a for sale thread. As already stated it's against forum rules too. It's a great car and worth every penny of the asking price. Best of luck with the sale Matty.
Do you really think im jealous of a fecking subaru ? **** me ive had a few of them and could buy this now if i wanted so think again ! Is the above that you wrote ON topic ? No ! Are you buying the car ?i actually appologised for the comment and said the car was first class so how did i ignore the "the good stuff"
Originally Posted by Einstein RA
All posts and threads within this forum must only contain information pertaining to the advertising of goods, or the request for information about such goods.

All sale items must stay strictly on topic. General chit chat may lead to thread removal.
If you don't like the price or item being offered and not interested in buying, do not reply, just move on.
Non sale related or negative comments will be deleted and the poster potentially infracted.
So if you didnt like what was wrote why didnt you "move on" kettle pot black ?
Think you guys need a reality check as i was hardly aggressive in my opinion,its ok for 30 odd people to jam a thread and say how ace a car is when they are not buying but 1 comment about wheel colour and you guys spit the dummy out ! You must have an easy life.
Old 17 February 2013, 09:30 PM
spongebob3
Scooby Regular

Back on topic.
bump for great car.
Old 18 February 2013, 11:16 PM
Bealescooby
Scooby Regular

Think Mods should remove unwanted posts
Bump for a top motor
Old 19 February 2013, 04:18 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

This is why people no longer sign into here fccking idiotss tlking ****e.

It happens far to much if you are not going to buy it why tlk **** and if you are interested private pm the seller ask away,Its simple in my eyes but for the dumb *****'s its just a game.
Old 19 February 2013, 04:51 PM
drew25
Scooby Regular

Nice car GLWTS
Old 20 February 2013, 07:32 PM
spongebob3
Scooby Regular

free bump!
Old 21 February 2013, 06:33 PM
daz sti
Scooby Regular

Free bump for top motor an a nice bloke have always liked this motor since I first saw at a group rolling road in 06 or 07 glws Kev
Old 24 February 2013, 03:43 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

At the end of the day it was hardly slating the car was it? He made a comment regarding wheel colour which is what a lot of potential buyers would think as they're an acquired taste. However I would never dismiss a car because of wheel colour though as it is one of the easiest things to change. You could have just said something along the lines of "yeah I understand it's not to everyone's taste but it's easily changed"

I am surprised no one has asked for the year of the car or have I missed it What year Blob is it?

Also for all the forum rules quoter's, Authorised advertisers should not be posting cars for sale in here and no body should be selling for a third party

It wasn't done by mistake he did it on purpose due to the fact this section gets more views. Ignoring the rules when it suits is what lowers the standard of the site

Anyway I can say what I want on this thread as it shouldn't exist, so if you don't like it report the post to the mods
Old 24 February 2013, 06:59 PM
arms
Scooby Newbie

Stop all the trash talk. Superb car no matter what colour the wheels are
Back on topic for a great motor.