Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

MY99 Turbo 2000 Wagon For Sale - Sold

Search this Thread

Old 18 January 2013, 06:21 PM
scoobygems
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY99 Turbo 2000 Wagon For Sale - Sold

SOLD

For sale is my Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 Wagon In 64c (Mica Green)

Based in South Wales. Pm me if interested.

It is a MY99 (T reg) UK Car with 116,000 on the clock which will increase as it's in daily use. Taxed until DecembeR 2013 and MOT is due End of June

Oil is changed religiously every 6 months or 4,000 miles which ever comes first. Last oil change was at 115001 miles just after Christmas with Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5W - 40 synthetic oil and a genuine Subaru oil filter was fitted with washer.

Specs above whats standard on this Wagon are:

Engine

ECU remapped by Bob rowle and is currently running 278bhp/296 ft lbs - remap was done in the summer with an intake air temp of 23 degrees C So when its cold the car feels faster

Modified Oil pump with front crank seal from Advanced Automotive fitted at 98,152 miles as a precaution as they are known to fail on these engines.

Larger WRX Newage Front mount intercooler. This was fitted by the owner before me and is running dump valve delete which it has been doing happily for the past 3 yrs or so and has been remapped with the dump value delete.

Cosworth uprated Panel filler

Uprated Plugs fitted - NGK PFR7B Laser Platinum Spark Plugs which were fitted in July 2012. Car was also mapped with NGK PFR7B fitted.

Magnecor 8mm Race HT Leads fitted approx 11,000 miles ago.

Cambelt & idlers/tensioners changed at 98,152 miles

High quality oil always used and changed every 4,000 miles or 6 months which ever comes first.

Excedy Organic race Clutch & Lightweight Flywheel fitted 14/11/2011 and approx 104890 miles

Genuine Subaru Maf Sensor fitted in December 2012

HRC Uprated Fuel Pump (same as Walbro and was recommended by Bob Rawle before remap due to problems in 2011 with Walbro pumps failing)

Exhaust System

Custom made Prospeed 200 cell Sports Cat going into a Prospeed 2.5" Stainless steel Exhaust system with a 4" rolled tail pipe. Lovely sound as not that loud at idle or lower speeds.

Heatwrapped standard headers with heat shields removed.

Suspension & Brakes

STI Red struts and STI springs fitted in December 2012 Which has lowered the car slightly and made it handle much better.

STI Carbon Fibre Front Strut Brace - Made such an improvement to the handling, front end doesn't move now when going round the twisties.

Whiteline Adjustable heavy duty rear Anti roll bar 22mm

Whiteline heavy duty Alloy Rear Drop links

Godspeed 294mm Grooved Disks with Kevlar Pads on Front

EBC red stuff pads on Rear

Exterior
Paint work is in very good condition for a 13 year old car, there are some door dings from idiots opening their doors onto the car when parked in car parks and there is also some spots of what looks like laquer peel on the roof but over all the condition of the body work is very good.

There is no visible rust or rust bubbles on outside of rear arches although i've never looked under the arch liner so can't comment on the condition of the inner arch.

STI rear Wagon Lights - Genuine STI lights bought last year off an STI version 5 wagon

Colour coded Side skirts, rear bumper spats and Wing mirrors

Crystal headlights and side lights

Clear side indicators

Fog light covers from HT Auto's

Subaru STI 16" Wheel - Need a refurb as gold is starting to flake and they are curbed. These have Falken 912 tyres fitted in June 2012 with lots of tread.

Interior
STI red/blue Version 5/6 seats front and rear. Came out of a V reg STI Wagon and the drivers side seat does have damage to the bolster.

Rear load cover and Subaru rubber mat to protect the boot carpet.

Gemini Thatcham Approved Cat 1 Alarm and Immobilsor installed in 2011 due to the sigma Alarm failed.

Bad Points

There are some bad points which I was planning on doing through 2013 if I kept the car. These are only minor things.

Some of the bushes may need changing soon as the car is over 13 years old and may be still on the original bushes at the front.

There is a slight clonck coming from what I think is the steering at low speed and when turning at low speed which I think may be the steering rack or the bushes for the steering rack. It doesn't effect the handling of the car and has only recently appeared and is only at low speeds (less than 20mph).

Loose heat sheild in Engine bay which makes an annoying rattle at time.

Brake pads will need replacing soon on the front.

Wheels are in need of a refurbish as they are curbed and Gold peeling off them in places.

Wipers over reach slightly making an annoying knock.

I have spent a lot of money on this Wagon to bringing it up to a spec i'm happy with. It's only for sale as i've got to sell due to buying an STI in need of some engine work, We can't afford to keep both so the Wagon unfortunately has to go.

I have tried to achieve the stealth look - to the average person it looks like a plain old T reg wagon but when you put your foot down it doesn't half shift and has suprised many people especially when they see a Women driver at the wheel. Engine is very good and it never uses any Oil and car pulls well.

This is a fantastic Wagon which has been my pride and Joy which I would love to keep if I could afford it.

£1795
sold
More Pics to Follow once the snow has gone of wheels

Last edited by scoobygems; 24 January 2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: photos added
Old 20 January 2013, 03:38 PM
scoobygems
Scooby Regular

More pics of Engine bay & interior added. Will get some tidy pics once the snow has gone.
Old 21 January 2013, 08:36 AM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck Gem great car, if I was looking for a Wagon instead of a van I'd be all over this!!
Old 21 January 2013, 08:50 AM
zippy!
Scooby Regular

Glwts looks very tidy!
Old 23 January 2013, 06:34 PM
scoobygems
Scooby Regular

Hoping to get better pics on the weekend. Snowed in at the moment so can't get any decent pics.
Old 24 January 2013, 08:18 PM
scoobygems
Scooby Regular

Sold