Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

1994 WRX import 320bhp approx

Search this Thread

Old 15 November 2012, 10:20 PM
1994WRX_WILL
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 WRX import 320bhp approx

Selling my prized scooby (photos in my garage as cant work out how to put them on here or can send you some via email or text if interested) as i can no longer afford to keep her due to back injury which resulted in me being left unable to work and disabled. Bought her beginning of the year as a project car. She had been left standing under a tree for two years with a knackered gearbox and although she is white originally she looked more green from all the moss and mildew from the tree. Needless to say she was rust free apart from a bit on the roof which was just surface rust. She only had 98000 on the clock and the previous owner hadnt long had the clocks converted from km to mph before gearbox went. After buying several gearboxs off ebay and none of them lasting more than a month i treated her to a 2008 sti dccd with carbon synchros and sti ra limited slip rear diff back in june, supposed to be able to withstand 600bhp or an extremely heavy right foot. the dccd isnt connected though so locked off at what i believe to be 65:35 rear. Not long before this the head gaskets went on the crappy open deck so i acquired a closed deck engine and fitted series 5 heads with cometic gaskets, also chucking on a td05 16g as a treat. She had a respray back in may and she still looks as clean as the day i got her back. Between fitting the gearbox and now ive also fitted STi four pots on the front (powder coated in white), TEIN front and rear strut braces, front mount intercooler, 440cc injectors, 3.5inch straight through stainless exhaust and a chipped ecu to run injectors with 16psi boost. wasnt too keen on this option and was only temporary with intention of getting daughter board map but i cant afford to do anymore and i cant afford to keep her on my income now. Its been a hard decision but she has to go and she will be sorely missed (although the missus will prob be happy to have me back in her life again lol). Looking in the range on £4000ovno as the gearbox conversion cost me nigh on £3000 alone. Available pretty much 24/7 on 07540603111, drop me a call or a text with any questions. Cheers
Old 22 November 2012, 07:29 PM
quattroowner
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Swap on the cards for a cupra. Will send more info if interested?
Old 22 November 2012, 09:10 PM
1994WRX_WILL
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

more info would be good and some pics if possible. my email is will.sceats@googlemail.com

thanks Will
Old 23 November 2012, 09:26 PM
quattroowner
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey mate. I've pm d you back