Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

WRX with prodrive styling parts (55000 miles)

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2012, 12:52 PM
chief-long-shin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WRX with prodrive styling parts (55000 miles)

For sale is my 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX. Car benefits from the following; 55000 miles ( approx 8000 covered in last year). Always run on vpower. 18inch inovit redline wheels (225/45/18 tyres new in January). Afterburner Vortex cat back angled system ( approx 10 months old ).

Rare Prodrive Headlights which are very difficult to come by. Rare Prodrive GB270 spoiler from the the newage Hawkeye imprezas. One of a few in the country to be on a bugeye.

Panel Filter. Interior is in very good condition throughout with uprated headunit. Taxed until December and MOT until July 2013. ( Car recently had front drive shaft dust covers replaced and a new windshield fitted) Car comes with lots of dealer service history and MOT certificates. (911 miles, 8275 miles, 18794 miles, 26391 miles, 36212 miles, 40024 miles CAMBELT CHANGED, 45116 miles).

Body is straight throughout. Points of consideration. Alloys do have some minor scuffs on lip. These are not all the way around and are not visible unless looking close. A stone chip on the bonnet has been touched up prior to my ownership and the front bumper has the normal road rash. Previous owner disconnected boot release so is Key only. All fitments still in place. The car is very clean both inside and out and over the last 4-5 months has been used only for shows and the odd weekend trip out. The engine is smooth and boosts solid. The reason for sale of the car is that due to the limited amount of miles I do I am looking to change and enjoy either a toyota aristo or Nissan Skyline.

I am not desperate to sell the car so will look for the right offer. Viewing is welcome, test drive will be on the basis of seeing license and insurance certificate. There are not many Imprezas this age with this mileage. Please feel welcome to contact me with any questions that you may have. Part ex would consider Skyline or Lexus Gs300 (ideally toyota aristo)

One point of consideration is I have noticed a smell of oil once in car. I believe this may be a breather pipe or a drip onto rocker cover gasket as advised on here. I have looked visually and have seen nothing, car is not showing any leaks underneath I have seen and it is not burning or using any oil however I would prefer to be honest. This has only happened once.

I have advertised the car for £3695 o.n.o. I am happy to consider sensible offers. I know everyone on here wants something for free however looking on pistonheads there are scoobs that are worse off for more cash with 40k more on clock.

As above talk to me and if I think its reasonable I will consider. PM me any questions and ask for number if you wish to touch base.

Thank you for reading.

Jon

Last edited by chief-long-shin; 11 September 2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: service history pic added
Old 14 September 2012, 07:39 PM
chief-long-shin
Scooby Regular

Well after 3 days advertised on here its gone. Thats a whole 2 days longer than my last scoob to sell.

Anyone know how to cancel scoobnet plus?
Old 14 September 2012, 08:26 PM
NEILB1
Scooby Regular

paypal and cancel