Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

* 2006 Type UK Hawkeye STI with PPP

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2012, 05:33 PM
sti-stretch
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default * 2006 Type UK Hawkeye STI with PPP

Hi All

My Subaru is now for sale. I am available for viewings as of Monday 28th May. Will post additional pictures at the weekend.

Details are:
Crystal Grey, 37,400 miles with full Subaru main dealer service history. Prodrive Performance Pack done at 2795 miles with original certificate to prove. No additional engine modifications. Immaculate condition. Just had 40,000 mile service with timing chain and tensioner replaced. MOT'd until 4th March 2013 & Taxed until end of February 2013. Was first registered on 01/03/2006 so lower Tax bracket (currently £260 a year) V5 is in my name. HPI clear. Folder containing basically ever receipt from new. One previous owner.

Tein Type Flex fully adjustable coilovers supplied and fitted by RA Motorsport in Perth as original rear suspension suffered the common knocking problem. New rear brake pads and front discs and pads. Prodrive mud flaps. Aftermarket back box fitted. Original Prodrive exhaust will be included in sale should you wish to replace.

The car runs perfect and if you are looking for one of these you won’t find a better one. Car has never wanted for anything. Been kept garaged from new.

£10,500 No Offers

PM if interested ( or email stretchpaterson@yahoo.co.uk ) and i'll give you my mobile number should you have any questions or wish to view.

Car is located in Dundee area.

Thanks
Gary

Last edited by sti-stretch; 27 May 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 27 May 2012, 05:37 PM
sti-stretch
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Additional images as promised:

cheers
stretch