Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2003 subaru impreza wrx sti type uk ppp prodrive pack - only 56k miles with fsh!

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2012, 07:41 PM
jdks24
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 subaru impreza wrx sti type uk ppp prodrive pack - only 56k miles with fsh!

03/53 Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP Type UK. 4 doors, manual saloon.
The car has just covered 56000 but wilI slowly rise as the car is in every day use. It has been fitted with the Prodrive Performance Pack on 15-10-2004 with a certificate of authenicity. This pack includes extras such as Brembo Calipers, uprated suspension, recalibrated ECU, High capacity fuel pump to support the extra power and to help get the extra power and torque on the road 18" Prodrive PPF7 Gunmetal lightweight wheels are fitted with michelin piolot sport tyres all round with lots of tread.
To increase the power from the prodrive spec the car has been fitted with a full Fujibitsu exhaust from turbo back and then the ecu was recalibrated by FB tuning to ensure the car is running at its optimum performance. The addition of these parts and remap take the performance from the quoted 305bhp from the prodrive remap to 330bhp.
Along with the prodrive pack the car is fitted with all the usual STI refinements such as Central Locking, ic waterspray, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Cd player, isofix rear attachments.
The car has a full stamped service history book.
I cannot emphasize how reliable and genuine this impreza is. It is different from the stereo typically abused/raced subaru and needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
The car has 11 months MOT (6th March 2013) and Tax until the end of May 2012.
The interior is completely standard and unmarked. Apart from the odd very very tiny car park ding that is to be expected on a car of this age and slight laquer peel on a couple of wheels there is absolutly no damage anywhere on the car.
There is a Trackstar Tracking system not yet activated but fitted with receipts.
All windows and panels have been data stamped with the cars VIN number.
this is truely one of the nicest impreza sti's around and is an awesome bit of kit, the car really is still like new and feels as tight as it did when it came out of the factory, it pulls like a train, the gearbox is tight,the brakes are amazing,the steering and handling is sharp and overall it is in stunning condition, i really do feel you will struggle to find a better example.
please come and see it or yourself.

£7700
07910 568758

Has just today had a full service at my local garage so is all ready to drive away!!!

i am unable to add pics for some reason???? if you would like too see pics please email me at justin.smith1@tesco.net
Old 14 May 2012, 08:54 PM
scouser321
Scooby Regular

Brembos part of the pro drive pack?

All new age STi's have them as standard pal.

Pics really would help your sale.
Old 15 May 2012, 07:20 PM
jdks24
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by jdks24
03/53 Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP Type UK. 4 doors, manual saloon.
The car has just covered 56000 but wilI slowly rise as the car is in every day use. It has been fitted with the Prodrive Performance Pack on 15-10-2004 with a certificate of authenicity. This pack includes extras such as Brembo Calipers, uprated suspension, recalibrated ECU, High capacity fuel pump to support the extra power and to help get the extra power and torque on the road 18" Prodrive PPF7 Gunmetal lightweight wheels are fitted with michelin piolot sport tyres all round with lots of tread.
To increase the power from the prodrive spec the car has been fitted with a full Fujibitsu exhaust from turbo back and then the ecu was recalibrated by FB tuning to ensure the car is running at its optimum performance. The addition of these parts and remap take the performance from the quoted 305bhp from the prodrive remap to 330bhp.
Along with the prodrive pack the car is fitted with all the usual STI refinements such as Central Locking, ic waterspray, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser, Cd player, isofix rear attachments.
The car has a full stamped service history book.
I cannot emphasize how reliable and genuine this impreza is. It is different from the stereo typically abused/raced subaru and needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
The car has 11 months MOT (6th March 2013) and Tax until the end of May 2012.
The interior is completely standard and unmarked. Apart from the odd very very tiny car park ding that is to be expected on a car of this age and slight laquer peel on a couple of wheels there is absolutly no damage anywhere on the car.
There is a Trackstar Tracking system not yet activated but fitted with receipts.
All windows and panels have been data stamped with the cars VIN number.
this is truely one of the nicest impreza sti's around and is an awesome bit of kit, the car really is still like new and feels as tight as it did when it came out of the factory, it pulls like a train, the gearbox is tight,the brakes are amazing,the steering and handling is sharp and overall it is in stunning condition, i really do feel you will struggle to find a better example.
please come and see it or yourself.

£7700
07910 568758

Has just today had a full service at my local garage so is all ready to drive away!!!

i am unable to add pics for some reason???? if you would like too see pics please email me at justin.smith1@tesco.net
here is the ebay link to view pics.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...:X:AAQ:GB:1123