Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

MY99 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 with PPP

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2012, 09:43 PM
adampunter
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY99 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 with PPP

MY99 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 with Prodrive Performance Pack

NOW SOLD

I regretfully have to sell my Impreza. I have owned the car for exactly two years as I write this advert and it has been a great experience, but family finances dictate I choose something a little more sensible for my daily transport. It is a good clean honest car with that welcome extra performance provided by the Prodrive pack.

The key info:
- Royal Silver (792) colour
- 93K Miles
- MOT till 30/11/2012
- Tax till 30/09/2012
- V5 Present
- 2 former keepers
- Good amount of service history – everything from my ownership and key bills and MOTs from previous owner
- Prodrive Performance Pack fitted including ECU, exhaust and intercooler pipe
- Just serviced including four wheel alignment (alignment to be done this week)

Condition
Overall exterior condition is very good. There are the usual stone chips and tiny dings here and there which you may expect to find on a car of this age. The rear bumper has marks at each corner and there is a little surface rust starting on the nearside rear arch. All panels are straight, although the previous owner had the drivers side front wing resprayed after a parking incident and I'm not convinced the colour match is 100% perfect. The alloys were refurbished by the previous owner in a well chosen anthracite colour and are unmarked and look great.

Interior condition is also very good with the superbly comfy seats holding up very well – the drivers seat shows more wear having seen most of the use but there are no rips or tears. There are a couple of nicks on the seat backs on the rear bench but very little wear. Carpets are good and I have the original Turbo 2000 floor mats in excellent condition which I have refrained from using. The dashboard and door cards have the odd scuff here and there but are clean and free from holes and glue patches. Everything electrical works including the air conditioning, although this could benefit from a re-gas.

Performance and servicing
I searched for a while for a good example of the Impreza with the Prodrive Pack which led me to this car and I haven't felt it necessary to mess with it performance wise. I had it serviced by Subaru after purchasing so it had a good check over and once I was satisfied all was good I have completed servicing myself. The car has been 100% reliable and has needed very few parts during my ownership, I did have the front brake calipers reconditioned by Godspeed and I will admit to replacing some hoses for the intake and intercooler with aftermarket blue silicon replacements. I'm no rally driver and have driven the car sensitively, always warming up and down each end of the journey, but I've also been sure to stretch the cars legs on occasion.

Let me know if you need further information or photos. Viewing is certainly recommended and I will be available in the evenings and at weekends. I can be contacted on my mobile 07923 468155, PM me or send me an email at adampunter@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for looking.
Adam

Last edited by adampunter; 14 May 2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old 25 April 2012, 08:37 AM
simba
Scooby Regular

honest looking classic GLWTS from a fellow heathfieldite
Old 09 May 2012, 11:12 AM
adampunter
Scooby Newbie

Default MY99 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 with Prodrive Performance Pack

Price now reduced to £1750 as the car is no longer taxed.

Further photos and a video of the car starting and running available on request.
Old 14 May 2012, 09:21 AM
adampunter
Scooby Newbie

Default MY99 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 with Prodrive Performance Pack

NOW SOLD