Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - One owner from new

Search this Thread

Old 18 April 2012, 12:46 PM
Powerkiter
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - One owner from new

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX. This is a genuine UK car. I purchased the car in May 2004 from the Subaru main dealer (Hylton) in Worcester. I am the only owner of this car and I still have the original purchase receipt to confirm this.

The car is taxed until the end of April 2012. The MOT expires on the 20th May 2012 (the eighth anniversary of the day I purchased the car). The car has currently covered has 68,500 miles. The car has always been garaged overnight. The car is total original and has not been modified in any form.

The car has a full service history with the service booked stamped up. The first four services were all undertaken by the Subaru main dealer from where I purchased the car; the car came with the four first services free, so I don't have any receipts but the service book has been stamped by Hylton Subaru to confirm that the services were undertaken. The remaining services have all been undertaken at the local Skoda main dealer in Gloucester; the Skoda dealership was owned by family friends and before being a Skoda dealer they used to be a Subaru main dealer, so had experience of working on Impreza WRX's.

I have all the previous MOT certificates, all of which have been undertaken at the local Skoda dealer by the same mechanic.

The car had four new Bridgestone Potenza tyres fitted approximately 6,000 miles ago and there is still plenty of wear left in the tyres. I have always fitted the same type of Bridgestone Potenza tyres that were fitted on the car when I purchased it. This is only the third complete set that I have fitted to the car and have managed to get around 30,000 miles out of each of the two previous sets; the fitters at the garage where I have them fitted cannot believe I get 30,000 miles out of a set of tyres in this car and suggest that I am a very conservative driver.

The interior of the car is in excellent condition. There is a slight scratch on the drivers side door (see photograph) and on the front bumper on the drivers side (see photograph). The car does also have a number of other small stone chips/ fine scratches as you would expect from a car that was used regularly on a daily basis. There are a few slight scratches to the alloy wheels.

I am now selling the car as in the last two years it has only covered 6,000 miles, as it is now a second car with our VW Touran being used for everyday driving.

Cleared funds prior to collection.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3790854.htm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007387392...84.m1555.l2649
Old 19 April 2012, 10:24 AM
Powerkiter
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Should have added the price to save having to click the links.

£4,995

I can be contacted on 07990 597673