Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2002 STi Type Uk for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 25 March 2012, 05:30 PM
The Welshman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 STi Type Uk for sale.

THIS IS NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

2002 STI Type Uk.

Having to sell my new age STI.

Only owned it for a few weeks, and NO there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car at all..its a health problem that is making me sell it.

Its in Wr Blue and gold wheels.

It has a set of Defi gauges that light up red and are turbo pressure, oil temp and oil pressure. also has the Defi controller and recorder.
Check out the price of these fitted now…mega expensive but are the best.

Two new front tyres.

Full set of mud-flaps fitted

Stainless air pipes fitted with an under wing filter

Full stainless 3" single sports cat system.

Blow off valve fitted.

New front pads.

New power steering and air con belts just fitted also.

Serviced about 3 weeks ago at the Scooby Clinic, with Silkolene oil.

Fitted new drive shaft gaiter, and new Scooby clinic 3 ply radiator hoses.

It has been lowered by one inch and has front and rear Whiteline strut braces fitted

The car had a full geometry service while it was there, and did a diagnostic and power run on their rolling road.

It ran at 290.9bhp.

As far as I know its not been mapped, just has decent intake and exhaust set-up, but the printout shows its running great.

Strong good condition engine, clutch and gearbox.

This service alone was over £450.

Scooby clinic also fitted a new cam belt at the previous service they did for the previous owner, and checked it and confirmed its fine, and did not need changing otherwise it would have been done.

Everything it needed was done at the service.

I have that bill and the latest one. Lots of MOT's and receipts with the car to prove mileage, and the first serious person to view will buy this car.

It has done 79500 miles, and the bodywork is first class. Interior is excellent, no scuffs, rips, or damage to the seats etc. and has a set of proper Sti over mats.

Its fitted with a working Trackstar tracker, and connection and monitoring is paid for the next 11 months.

It has over 11 months MOT left on it.

The car looks and drives superbly.

There is some minor gravel rash on the front of the bonnet, and there is one very small ding on the bonnet edge caused by a flying stone, but apart from that, no dents dings scratches etc.

Excuse the quality of the pictures they were taken on my ipad, and are not exactly brilliant, but hopefully the pictures will show the condition this Sti is in.

I have had several Scoobys in the past and wanted a good one to keep and looked for a long time to find one in this condition.

After driving it for 4 weeks or so, the firm ride is aggravating an illness I now unfortunately have, so I have no choice but to sell it, and get a soft riding car.

The price for this Sti is £ 5200. If it sells at the asking price the 11 months tax that is on the car., now, will come with it. Thats over £200 worth.

If not it will be cashed in and will need to be taxed.

Its well worth that kind of money, and hopefully you will agree with that.

I may consider sensible offers around that kind of price, but please no stupid offers.

So that’s my car, hopefully you like it, and don’t think its too expensive or even worse…too cheap!

Thanks for looking. The car is just outside Doncaster, S. Yorkshire and is available for viewing anytime at all, as I am an old duffer and retired..

Cheers folks,

Keith
Mobile number is 07792 745 733

PS. I may consider a swap for a Automatic Mercedes S class, or maybe even a BMW 330d 3 or 5 series.

Any part ex or swap, must be in as good a condition as my car is now…

Last edited by The Welshman; 26 March 2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 26 March 2012, 11:16 AM
The Welshman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THIS IS NOW SOLD. MANY THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

Now on PistonHeads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3770206.htm

I have been asked why I am selling this superb scooby.... The reason is that I have bladder cancer and the hard ride is making things worse. Nothing wrong with the car at all, that's the only reason I am selling it. It's certainly something I don't want to, and if there was any way round it, I would not be selling.

Last edited by The Welshman; 26 March 2012 at 08:35 PM.