2003 White JDM Subaru Impreza STI Spec C - ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2003 White JDM Subaru Impreza STI Spec C

Reply

 
 
 
Old 24 August 2011, 03:50 AM
  #1  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default 2003 White JDM Subaru Impreza STI Spec C

sold.crying at home now....

Last edited by sleazoid; 29 August 2011 at 06:23 PM.
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 03:52 AM
  #2  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

last car in the uk in my life.

Last edited by sleazoid; 29 August 2011 at 06:23 PM.
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 08:47 AM
  #3  
SupraGaz
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Derby
Posts: 87
Default

Stunning mate. Abit out of my price range but if you're listening to offers PM me. Understand if not with the advert only going up today.

Cheers
Gaz
SupraGaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 01:39 PM
  #4  
john1979
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 280
Default

Amazing car, I'll swap you for some magic beans ?
john1979 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 02:45 PM
  #5  
WhiteWagonMan
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (34)
 
WhiteWagonMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trying to pull a 10 second 1/4 mile running a standard 2.0ltr engine...
Posts: 1,419
Default

Fantastic car,would never sell it if it were mine,GLWTS.
WhiteWagonMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 03:33 PM
  #6  
wrx9181
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
wrx9181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: South Yorkshire
Posts: 4,155
Default

very nice mate
thought steering wheel was black centre not grey as sti
is it a wr spec c with the seats in black and blue too as even rearer if yes
wrx9181 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 03:36 PM
  #7  
CREWJ
Scooby Regular
 
CREWJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Aberdare / Daventry
Posts: 5,365
Default

Very nice, would love a white one.
CREWJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 05:28 PM
  #8  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
Stunning mate. Abit out of my price range but if you're listening to offers PM me. Understand if not with the advert only going up today.

Cheers
Gaz
Hi mate, could u pm me your offer?
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 05:29 PM
  #9  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by john1979 View Post
Amazing car, I'll swap you for some magic beans ?
haha ,what is that supposed to mean? weed?
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 05:31 PM
  #10  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by WhiteWagonMan View Post
Fantastic car,would never sell it if it were mine,GLWTS.
Thanks mate, it is a lovely car.
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 05:34 PM
  #11  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by wrx9181 View Post
very nice mate
thought steering wheel was black centre not grey as sti
is it a wr spec c with the seats in black and blue too as even rearer if yes
Hi because this is the MY03 model, Jap guys call it version 8, the black steering wheel is version 9,but still a blobeye, that is what they called,something like facelift for blob. the black seat one is even rarer.
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 05:35 PM
  #12  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by CREWJ View Post
Very nice, would love a white one.
thanks, I always like cars in white. Especially the JDM ha.
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 06:26 PM
  #13  
EJ22 LAD
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (12)
 
EJ22 LAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Durham
Posts: 718
Default

just done a lil accident in me kex! thats lovely, soon as me m3 cabby goes am after 1 of these!
EJ22 LAD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 06:48 PM
  #14  
KAS35RSTI
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (73)
 
KAS35RSTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 2.0 bar
Posts: 5,835
Default

Amazing car.
KAS35RSTI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 07:58 PM
  #15  
chris dt
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 776
Default p/x

hi

would you consider a swap/px

chris
chris dt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 08:13 PM
  #16  
BBB3
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (7)
 
BBB3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: East Anglia
Posts: 3,637
Default

mmm...just been looking at this tempted will send you a pm later
BBB3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 08:53 PM
  #17  
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (23)
 
The Pink Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 6,703
Default

Lovely car mate, Just like mine but i have the Limited version with electric windows, central locking etc...

Oh and the black seats

But mine is not for sale, It will probablly go pretty quickly as they rarely come up for sale, Good luck,

Gaz.
The Pink Ninja is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 09:22 PM
  #18  
rickya
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (18)
 
rickya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Herts/Middx
Posts: 6,322
Default

Nice
rickya is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 09:32 PM
  #19  
stuart69
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
stuart69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: lancashire
Posts: 1,192
Default

Very nice pal,think you was at oulton park for the mlr with a guy in a black evo?
stuart69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 09:45 PM
  #20  
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
TonyBurns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 1600cc's of twin scroll fun :)
Posts: 25,563
Smile

Originally Posted by GAZ2293 View Post
Lovely car mate, Just like mine but i have the Limited version with electric windows, central locking etc...

Oh and the black seats

But mine is not for sale, It will probablly go pretty quickly as they rarely come up for sale, Good luck,

Gaz.
Thats my first one Gaz came from Prosport new when I bought it back in 2004, loved that car shame I had to sell due to changing jobs, should have kept it but didnt know how much I would have been earning, anyway I have a limited now a mere 26k on the clock but that one was a good un! always pulled decent torque, even after 5 years of not being on Prosports rollers she pushed out 314bhp, thats inbetween the 312-316bhp she use to average

This is what she looked like from the factory http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/u...B2004-0059.jpg

Tony

Last edited by TonyBurns; 24 August 2011 at 09:52 PM.
TonyBurns is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 10:12 PM
  #21  
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (23)
 
The Pink Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 6,703
Default

Originally Posted by TonyBurns View Post
Thats my first one Gaz came from Prosport new when I bought it back in 2004, loved that car shame I had to sell due to changing jobs, should have kept it but didnt know how much I would have been earning, anyway I have a limited now a mere 26k on the clock but that one was a good un! always pulled decent torque, even after 5 years of not being on Prosports rollers she pushed out 314bhp, thats inbetween the 312-316bhp she use to average

This is what she looked like from the factory http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/u...B2004-0059.jpg

Tony
Really is a nice clean looking car, Wanted white but couldn`t find one at the time, But red will do

I hope i never find myself in a situation like that as i cant see me selling mine ever, Said the last thing about my last one too even though it was a WRX but due to the circumstances which saw the demise of my last one, I did sell it, Well some of it anyway

Which one was it you had at prosport on the Lads RR Day last Oct is that your current one, I had a reasonable result that day but 6 months later it was all over with that car

Things turned out alright in the end though, You were right about the JDM Spec-C though, Awsome just doesn`t describe it
The Pink Ninja is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 10:32 PM
  #22  
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
TonyBurns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 1600cc's of twin scroll fun :)
Posts: 25,563
Default

Yup was in the "Limited" at the last rolling road day
This car was at the next RR day at Prosport (was Smacs RR day), which is where I recognised it from It had been in scotland for 5 years after Litchfield sold her on

Tony
TonyBurns is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 24 August 2011, 10:38 PM
  #23  
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (23)
 
The Pink Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 6,703
Default

Originally Posted by TonyBurns View Post
It had been in scotland for 5 years after Litchfield sold her on

Tony
At least it still on the road
The Pink Ninja is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2011, 12:11 AM
  #24  
SupraGaz
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Derby
Posts: 87
Default

Originally Posted by sleazoid View Post
Hi mate, could u pm me your offer?
Sorry bud only just seen this.

I've literally just got back from Yorkshire after buying a blobeye'd STi.

Good luck with the sale
SupraGaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2011, 02:27 AM
  #25  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
Sorry bud only just seen this.

I've literally just got back from Yorkshire after buying a blobeye'd STi.

Good luck with the sale
Thx~
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2011, 02:28 AM
  #26  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by TonyBurns View Post
Yup was in the "Limited" at the last rolling road day
This car was at the next RR day at Prosport (was Smacs RR day), which is where I recognised it from It had been in scotland for 5 years after Litchfield sold her on

Tony
Hi Tony, how are you doing? Hows your second spec C ha?
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2011, 02:30 AM
  #27  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by chris dt View Post
hi

would you consider a swap/px

chris
Hi Chris, Im sorry I do not accept any PX.
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2011, 12:31 PM
  #28  
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
TonyBurns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 1600cc's of twin scroll fun :)
Posts: 25,563
Wink

Originally Posted by sleazoid View Post
Hi Tony, how are you doing? Hows your second spec C ha?
She is running pretty well thanks need a sensor replacing but thats about it.
Why are you selling up already? this car is great Ok no electric anything the central locking is easy to sort with a couple of solenoids and the clifford alarm guy can sort that out and you never need to adjust the mirrors once you have set them

Tony
TonyBurns is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26 August 2011, 01:59 AM
  #29  
sleazoid
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 106
Default

Originally Posted by TonyBurns View Post
She is running pretty well thanks need a sensor replacing but thats about it.
Why are you selling up already? this car is great Ok no electric anything the central locking is easy to sort with a couple of solenoids and the clifford alarm guy can sort that out and you never need to adjust the mirrors once you have set them

Tony
Hi ,the reason why I sell it is because Im going back to my home country soon. Very sad to see her go. Well,Spec C means Spec Cheap, but I dont care. I love everything manually ha. Apart from the Manual water spray but I have it on auto.

Sky
sleazoid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 29 August 2011, 06:40 PM
  #30  
Japorter
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: OLD MY53 STi @ 341bhp/349lbft -> NOW Evo 8 385bhp/380lbft
Posts: 512
Default

Sold!! If anyone got a.Micra sitting around PM him he is looking for one I believe!! Around 350 pounds
Japorter is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2003 White JDM Subaru Impreza STI Spec C


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.