Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru Impreza WRX V-Ltd

Search this Thread

Old 29 June 2011, 06:04 PM
Kelly88
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Impreza WRX V-Ltd

Hi Everyone,

I have for sale my 1996 Subaru Impreza WRX V-Ltd, I have owned it since October 2010 and have loved every minuted of it.

This is a most reluctant sale, due to a company car and two other cars I need to make the sacrifice, I really it want to go to a good home

Subaru Impreza WRX V-Limited (750/1000)
2000cc turbo (258 factory bhp)
4 wheel drive
McRae edition Speedline alloys in NEW condition with Toyo t1r tires
Kakimoto back box

Other than the additions listed above, this car is unmodified and in great condition inside and out for the year.
I'll list the problems first as there aren't many,
- the exhaust needs looking at, the center section is quite rotten and needs replacing, included in the sale is a brand new de-cat down pipe and gaskets,
- the car has a matte black bonnet as you can see in the pic's, the reason for this is that the previous owner fitted an alloy bonnet that was red and so painted it matt black,
- there are a few small marks here and there, just the normal thing, but as said before, the car is in great condition for the year

Now the good bits,
- 258 bhp, the car pulls and goes like a train! NO smoke, NO judders, NO vibrations...........a Subaru mechanic i know said its one of the best he's driven
- v-limited edition, number 750 out of 1000, it has the original v-limited interior and is in great condition
- the car comes with a HKS turbo timer and harness (brand new and in box but not fitted)
- Black paint work with a red sparkle, this is a standard colour and applied to the v-limited models
- the car has a great security package, cat1 alarm, immobiliser and a fuel cut off switch, the car also has a tracker and comes with a dick type steering wheel lock
- the original nardi steering wheel remains
- McRae edition alloys, these were released on the v-limited model due to Subaru winning the constructors championship in 1995 and are a rare find, especially in this condition, they are basically NEW!
- the engine is standard and untouched
- all trim is in great condition and all boot space is clean and tidy, all the spare wheel and jack remain
- mot and tax till 08/2011
- always run on super unleaded
- lots of paperwork of maintenance carried out and all Japanese paperwork present too
- cam belt has been done in the last 2000 miles
- full service from top to bottom when i bought the car (less than 12 months ago)
- private number plate included in the sale (P800 WRX)
theres probably more but can't think of it all

Viewing of the car is welcome call - 07710985352 and ask for Joe or email me at kelly.egginton@sky.com

This car is for sale elsewhere also, no silly offers/part exchange will be accepted.
£2100 ono
Thanks for looking

Last edited by Kelly88; 09 July 2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: update contact details - price drop