Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Stunning example of RB320 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2011, 03:18 PM
Blue_Rhino
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunning example of RB320 for sale

Hi All

Looking to sell my RB320, have found a new car so need to achieve a quick sale. Private
Plate is included in the sale. Sensible offers welcome, £17995 ono.

The car is great condition and has a full Subaru service history, MOT, Tax and no outstanding finance and has done 30,000 miles. It recently had 4 x Pirelli P-Zero Corsas (nitrogen filled) fitted at a cost of £1000. No expense has been spared in maintaining this car and has been owned by two members of the RB320 Owners Club. This is a fantastic example of a RB320.

For those who don't know about the RB320 this car is based on the standard STI and features a number of key upgrades and tuning to make what can be argued is the best Impreza ever produced. The car was only available in Obsidian Black, featured bespoke 18" alloy wheels and a Prodrive developed, unique suspension kit comprising of Bilstein dampers, revised rear anti-roll bar and sports spring kit with a ride height lowered by 30 mm at the front and 10 mm at the rear. Also standard on the RB320 were a chrome mesh front grille, front lip spoiler, quickshift gearchange, side sill plates and RB320-branded gear ****, carpet mats and exclusive exterior badging. Each was also supplied with an individually numbered black alloy tax disc holder. The PPP boosts power to 320 PS at 6,000 rpm with torque leaping to 332 lb ft at 3,700 rpm. This reduces the 0-60 mph time to 4.8 seconds with a 0-100 mph time of 12.2 seconds.

On top of this my car was fitted with all the factory fitted extras including full leather interior, clarion sat nav/DVD with bluetooth and ipod connectivity , Prodrive mud flaps and 3M window tints. Only subsequent mod is a Blitz Nur spec R catback exhaust just to make sure the engine burble is "right"

Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this great car, I'm sure the first to see it will buy. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss further. Thanks Stephen
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RB320 1.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	5632