Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru impreza wrx sti prodrive style

Search this Thread

Old 27 July 2020, 05:23 PM
Hawkins 1995
Scooby Regular

Received 67 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Subaru impreza wrx sti prodrive style

Just testing the water as thinking of going to the darkside and get a evo haha

This is my 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Edition Type UK - Limited number 1 of 750 in O2c Rally Blue The car is far from standard, and has been loved over the last 3 years - with no expense being spared on both tuning parts, serviceable parts, and detailing. The car is extremely well maintained, and looked after. The car is not standard, and running a healthy 379.2bhp a tuned by beefy at scoobyclinic and sports the following modifications: Perrin oil air separatorMishimoto 08-14 tmicZerosport undertray had to custom it to fit the bigger tmicMishimoto air boxTorques_uk fuel rail and lines parallel fuel linesSpec c oil cooler kitFuji Racing cylinder 4 cooling modExedy clutch with light flywheelSc38 turboRcm headers plus up pipeRcm fprPerrin induction kitwalbro full pumpGFB bovPerrin inlet pipe3 boost port boostPerrin 4 map sensorTegwia break stopperbraided break linesAlcatek ecu with anti lag and lauch controlBlobeye sti steering wheelOz racing prodrive AlloysWhiteline front and back arbProdrive diff coverFull 3 inch decat exhaust with vortex afterburner exhaust (very loud)Fuji pitch stop (loud cabin noise still got stock one)meister coiloversTegwia radiatorFull silicone scoobyworld hose kitPerrin dress engine bay dress up bitsFunk Moter sport turbo blacketApr carbon mirrorsEvo sports gauges As with any car 18 years old, there are stone chips on the front of the car In terms of cleanliness - well I shouldn't really have to mention how much love has been placed into this car. She is very very very clean, and protected using only the highest standard waxes and sealants - and will be fully detailed by myself prior to sale to ensure she is looking her best. Not sure really what else to say - this car has been a labour of love, and really has had no expense spared when it comes to parts, servicing and detailing. I have folders of receipts to back up all parts purchased etc and three keys and one fobs e.t.c. This really is a great opportunity to buy a very well looked after - low mileage limited edition Prodrive STi Cost 10k as it is no offers However I do have another deal to offer..... We got some whiteline anti lift kit, front and back drop links , whiteline whiteline bump steering kit, whiteline adjustable arms, carbon skinned Orciari headlights and uk300 carbon skinned headlights which I can include for 11.5k All test drives will be done by myself, and all monies must be cleared prior to keys being handed over! I am sure I have missed loads, and there is probably other things that will be given with the car

Old 28 July 2020, 09:24 AM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

I’ll always love this model my favourite out of all the impreza’s

superb example you have should have never sold mine still living with regret GLWTS

Last edited by ZANY; 28 July 2020 at 09:28 AM.
Old 28 July 2020, 09:29 AM
Hawkins 1995
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ZANY
I’ll always love this model my favourite out of all the impreza’s

superb example you have should have never sold mine still living with regret GLWTS
Cheers mate we are in to minds to sell or not like fancy a evo like but last thing we want is to regret it like
Old 28 July 2020, 10:59 AM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Even after 4 years I still regret selling mine and miss that flat four distinctive rumble which no evo or jdm model can match imo

Old 28 July 2020, 11:07 AM
Hawkins 1995
Scooby Regular

Even after 4 years I still regret selling mine and miss that flat four distinctive rumble which no evo or jdm model can match imo
Yeah can't beat the rumble haha only two more thing we got planned if she doesn't go is respray and forged engine.
The following users liked this post:
Old 28 July 2020, 11:09 AM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts

What had to be done to the intercooler to get it to fit
Old 28 July 2020, 11:13 AM
Hawkins 1995
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Russell38
What had to be done to the intercooler to get it to fit
Just made a bracket and a longer 90 Elbow.
Old 01 August 2020, 06:26 PM
mike74
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Is it in need of a full respray or just the stone chipped front end?
Old 01 August 2020, 06:29 PM
Hawkins 1995
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mike74
Is it in need of a full respray or just the stone chipped front end?
If we keep her I'll get her full resprayed like but mostly on the front is 18 year old paint like
Old 02 August 2020, 07:06 AM
mike74
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I can understand the front end needing doing by now but I'm surprised you'd get a full respray, it looks fine in the pics!

How are the rear arches? Any bubbling?
Old 02 August 2020, 07:25 AM
Hawkins 1995
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mike74
I can understand the front end needing doing by now but I'm surprised you'd get a full respray, it looks fine in the pics!

How are the rear arches? Any bubbling?
That's what people say haha rather have it all done tbh and none
Old 02 August 2020, 08:20 AM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hawkins 1995
That's what people say haha rather have it all done tbh and none
i know how you feel pal but don’t bother it just ads character to the car I have a 20p size lacquer peel on the front bumper but won’t get it done as it’s never had a lick of paint and it’s 16 year old

i would leave the respray imo

btw I have a lovely pair of wing mirrors off a widetrack if you fancy a swap with your Apr ones I’ll throw you a new genuine sti **** in to sweeten the deal aswell

Old 02 August 2020, 09:05 AM
Hawkins 1995
Scooby Regular

i know how you feel pal but don’t bother it just ads character to the car I have a 20p size lacquer peel on the front bumper but won’t get it done as it’s never had a lick of paint and it’s 16 year old

i would leave the respray imo

btw I have a lovely pair of wing mirrors off a widetrack if you fancy a swap with your Apr ones I’ll throw you a new genuine sti **** in to sweeten the deal aswell
Cheers mate its just I do car detailing and it just get on our nerves like haha and still got the original wing mirrors and still got the prodrive gear **** they are going for stupid money now like if the car dose go and he want to swap the mirrors over I'll give you a shout
Old 02 August 2020, 12:13 PM
Dave Y
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 133 Likes on 97 Posts

I know that feeling only too well.