Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

***FOR SALE SUBARU IMPREZA JDM WRX STI***

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2018, 12:58 PM
Dannyg1993
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***FOR SALE SUBARU IMPREZA JDM WRX STI***

***FOR SALE***

Subaru Impreza JDM Wrx Sti Twin Scroll 380bhp

Model year : 2003 (03)

Mileage : 61500

Colour : Silver

Service history : Full service history

Last service : 61150

MOT due : June 2019

Mapped by Andy Carr with switchable maps, running approx 380bhp high boost map and 350bhp low boost map. Anti lag and launch control also fitted at time of mapping. Full 3 inch turbo back exhaust system, Four wheel-drive with DCCD, uprated mishimoto short ram air intake, walboro uprated fuel pump, SC42 billet twinscroll turbo, 3 port boost control solenoid, turbo timer, 17" Team Dynamics Motorsport Alloys, BC Fully Adjustable Coilovers with Rear Extensions for in car adjustments, DEFI Gauges for Oil Temp, Water Temp and Boost Pressure with matching colour scheme to clock dials. Aftermarket Sony radio head unit with hands free telephone built in and Bluetooth ready.

Brief Spec of the JDM Sti: Stronger 2.0L JDM car with a host of features including Twin scroll Turbo as opposed to the single scroll on the UK spec cars, AVCS Heads, Stronger Revised Engine internals & Equal Length exhaust Manifold, Twin Scroll VF37 Turbo (replaces with upgraded SC42 billet twinscroll turbo) Nitride coated cross drilled crank, More aggressive inlet cams with 8,000 rpm redline, I/C Waterspray Manual and Auto Mode, 13:1 quick rack steering, Top Mount Intercooler, Short Shift 6 Speed Gearbox with Taller 5th and 6th Gears, Brembo Brakes, Full Fast Road Geometry Setup, Front Sti Titanium Strut Bace, Sweep Clock Check on Start up, Red Adjustable LED Gear Shift Light, Xenon Headlights, High Level Rear Spoiler, Air Con, Electric Windows/Mirrors, Climate Control, This is an imported vehicle.

This car has recently had all oils drained and replenished as part of its service with receipts for proof of oils purchased and used, it’s also recently had new discs and pads all round again with receipts for proof.

The car has always been run on Tesco premium momentum 99 octane fuel and nothing else.

I have a folder dating right back from when the car was new in 2003 until present date now 2018 full of receipts and invoices for all work done on the car as well as past MOT’s etc so the new buyer can see everything that’s happened with this car and can be 110% happy.

Spare key and service book provided with the car.

Any questions please get in touch and I will help answer them for you.

Test drives are welcome but I will drive when I take you out in the car for insurance purposes.

I’m selling my car because I’m going to be travelling abroad next year so want to start finding a potential buyer for it now and not rush the sale of my very much loved car nearer the time.

No P/X or swaps.

£10500

Old 02 August 2018, 04:15 PM
barnshaw
Scooby Regular

does it still have an Alcatek ECU and what bar is it making 380 at? any reason its not making nearer the 420 for the tubo?

sorry to ask, I owned this car before and had a lot of the work done to it, loved it to bits and was a lovely motor.
Old 02 August 2018, 04:19 PM
Dannyg1993
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by barnshaw
does it still have an Alcatek ECU and what bar is it making 380 at? any reason its not making nearer the 420 for the tubo?

sorry to ask, I owned this car before and had a lot of the work done to it, loved it to bits and was a lovely motor.
yes it does and it’s making 1.5 bar at 380bhp. It’s not making the 420 because I didn’t have the funds at the time to go front mount and upgrade the injectors. So played it safe with 380 on standard injectors so they aren’t on their limits.

It is an amazing car, who ever buys it from me will 100% of bought a beauty.
Old 19 September 2018, 06:31 PM
sunnygrewal
Scooby Newbie

Lovely car mate off to pole position this weekend for a look over
Old 19 September 2018, 06:39 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

Is this still for sale?