Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2006 blue WRX for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2015, 03:24 PM
Weeked
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 blue WRX for sale

Here is for sale my WRX Hawkeye in Rally Blue with 115.000miles
Due to new born baby I have to get a more appropriate car.
The wheels are white now and have some marks but nothing major.
The car has the Prodrive alarm fitted and Prodrive exhaust otherwise it is stock with no modifications or tuning. I manage to remove the secondary air pump system this year which cost me £450 with CEL delete and proper Cotswold blanking plates installed ( everyone knows that is a problem with this models and needs to be removed).
It has some small dents and scratches which is normal for the age(I will chuck in a original color matching spray for DIY and a scratch removal kit...I just don't have time to do this myself ). It has no rust or body repairs.
The car works perfect and is very quick(all the accessories in this car work as it came out from the factory). I used only Shell v-power petrol and Shell full synthetic oil. (but you don't need to be worried about engine and gearbox/clutch because they are fully covered by private warranty)

The air-con gas was just refilled and it had full service 4000 miles ago(timing belt,water pump...)
This model comes with Factory fitted xenon lights, full electric windows, 4 airbags, headlights washer, cd-player, AC and Climate control and an original Subaru Roof Rack(£500 rrp) that I didn't figure it out how to mount it.

It has partial service history and since I have it I change the oil and filters every 3000 miles. It has only one key (If i can find the spare key till then you can have it....for now it's lost)

The Prodrive exhaust makes a great sound not loud and very deep. It has 2 USB high power plugs wired and comes with an accident dash HD camera.

I will chuck in 5L of Shell Oil and a Subaru oil filter for the next service,
The new owner has to pay £25 for the private warranty transfer from "The Auto Group" which is payed till August 2015(cost me £600)
The car is very clean and well maintain with partial service history.
It is HPI clear with certificate

Price: £4850(OVNO)