Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

'05 Impreza STI Widetrack with PPP - great condition!

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2014, 04:06 PM
Jager223
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '05 Impreza STI Widetrack with PPP - great condition!

Subaru Impreza STI Type UK with Prodrive Performance Pack. Crystal grey with gold STI alloys. Widetrack model with DCCD, probably one of the last cars to have the 2 litre engine. I'm the 6th owner and the car has now covered 72,500 miles. I've really looked after this car and this shows in the condition. There's a stack of paperwork to back up the maintenance and servicing also. It's a straight, honest car that's been an absolute joy to own. Sounds fantastic too. My asking price is £8000 to you fine people.

The interior is almost perfect with the exception of a scuff on the passenger side of the dash and wear on the drivers mat. I've fitted a JVC head unit so you can plug in the device of your choosing via USB. The car has only been inhabited by people between the ages of 18-70 since i've owned it, so you know that you're not going to get any nasty surprises from the interior. Random bits of crisps, bogeys or chocolatey fingers - you will not find. You'd be lucky to find some loose change in there to be honest.

The exterior is good, body is straight and ding free. There are a few blemishes on the paint that will come out with a machine polish but these are only noticeable close up. There is a minor crack on the front left part of the splitter and light scratches on the rear left quarter panel from some idiot brushing against it in a car park. Alloys are mostly good, with some light kerbing to three of them. Other than that, it's pretty damn good as you can see from the photos.

Mechanically, the engine and drive train are great. I replaced the brake discs and pads all round less than 1000 miles ago. Transmission is a joy to use with a nice short throw. Everything works as it should, I had an engine management light on recently, turned out to be the idle air control valve which just needed a good clean and is now running fine. Suspension is spot on. The car came fitted with the Prodrive Performance Pack (with certificate to prove it) too, so it has a bit more bite than the standard STI. Last serviced at 68,582 miles.

I've owned the car for 3 years now and it has been maintained regardless of cost with Southern Motor Developments. I have recently fitted all new Godspeed discs and kevlar pads all round, cleaned the Idle Air Control Valve as well as a full detail. It also has Dunlop Sportmaxx RT tyres all round with less than 2000 miles covered on them. The car has a full service history, taxed til December, MOT'd until July 2015 with no advisories, cambelt changed at 43,000 miles. What else? I guess there's a boot liner and a Pistonheads sticker on the rear window.

Only selling as i've bought a Mustang, it's been a great car and has never let me down. But, she must move on to her next home unless I win the lottery this weekend, then i'll keep her

Old 14 November 2014, 04:12 PM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

That my dear Sir... is lovely! Stunning.

Will sell easy at that price! Hell, I'd buy it if I had the cash!

GLWTS
Old 14 November 2014, 04:17 PM
Jager223
Scooby Newbie

Thank you mate, it's had a lot of love put into it. I really wish I could keep it, but had to scratch the V8 muscle car itch. You don't see many of these unmodified and in this condition.
Old 14 November 2014, 04:42 PM
BIGEMP
Scooby Regular

Nice scooby this one,wont hang around for long Andy
Old 15 November 2014, 09:54 AM
Jager223
Scooby Newbie

Thanks Dave! Hopefully it'll go to a good home on here.
Old 15 November 2014, 10:04 AM
Alan999
Scooby Regular

Top looking car got one myself best colour as well
Old 15 November 2014, 05:23 PM
Jager223
Scooby Newbie

Deposit taken! Definately agree with you on the colour Alan, i've heard that Subaru deliberately make the silver cars the fastest

SOLD!

Last edited by Jager223; 20 November 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Now Sold!
Old 28 December 2014, 02:56 AM
brown bros
Scooby Newbie

Can't believe I missed out on this. Gutted. One of the best ive seen for the money. Hope it went to a good home.