Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2006 STI Hawkeye - 400BHP

Search this Thread

Old 28 October 2014, 09:08 AM
Subaru Nev
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 STI Hawkeye - 400BHP

Hi,
Unfortunately I have recently got a new job so have been unable to use my car much and think it is going to go to waste sat around not being used. I have made some modifications to it and have nearly finished for what was my target; but it’s pointless if I cannot find the time to drive it!

So....for sale I have my 2006 (56 plate) Hawkeye STI currently running about 400BHP. It has 58k miles on the clock and the following modifications:

Engine – Forged Engine rebuilt 3k miles ago by API Impreza including Mahle Pistons, ACL Bearings, Head Studs, Oil Pump & Pick Up pump, Cambelt and Gaskets.

Turbo – Virtually brand new MDX555-450 turbo (less than 1k miles old). Capable of 450BHP.

Exhaust – Complete Milltek Exhaust with Decat (Also less than 1k miles old and fitted at same time as turbo). I also have the old prodrive exhaust and Cats which I am happy to throw in if needed.

Headers & Up-pipe – RCM Stainless Steel (Wrapped) and Harvey Up-pipe

Injectors – OEM Injectors upgraded for higher flow and mist spray. Car still idles well!

Clutch – Uprated Clutch installed by API at same time as engine rebuild.

Inlet Pipe – Samco Red Inlet Pipe – new at time of Engine rebuild.

HKS High Performance air filter – Retains standard airbox and MAF

Open Source Map by Duncan from here on Scoobynet.

DVD Sat Nav system with Amp etc

Prodrive 18 inch alloys - It does require 1 new tyre (Got a puncture last week which couldn’t be repaired and garage did not have them on the shelf so fitted a cheaper tyre to get home. I could have used the space saver spare but chose not to. You may want to replace both sides at same time and I have counted for this in the price).

RAC Trackstar Plus fitted in January 2014

Immobiliser – Black Jax/Immobiliser system with passcode – can be disabled if you wanted.

Fuel Pump – It already has an uprated fuel pump but I have a new one too which I can give you too.

New Bosch Battery less then 1.5k miles ago.

MOT until 21st January 2015. You will obviously need to tax it when you buy it now because of the new law.

HPI Clear and Full Service History.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]In order to run full power for the turbo (approx 450 BHP) all you will need to do is upgrade the top mount intercooler to a Front mount one. There is a HDI GT2 one for Hawkeyes which is apparently very good. As you can see from the parts, the car is capable of far more if wanted, or drives great if you want to leave as it stands.

Because of the amount of money spent on it recently (over 6k with the engine, turbo, exhaust and other mods) I am asking £12,000 for it.

There are a couple of pictures below but quality not great due to allowed sizes for scoobynet.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Car Pic 2.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	17870   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car Pic 3.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	17871  

Last edited by Subaru Nev; 15 November 2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 15 November 2014, 09:44 AM
Subaru Nev
Scooby Regular

Bump - still for sale
Old 16 November 2014, 11:11 AM
scoobydreamer11
Scooby Regular

Hello mate,

Car sounds great but perhaps try and add a lot more photos!

A link to photobucket might be a good idea, I personally wouldn't look at an add for a car for £12,000 with two pictures.

Many thanks,

Tom.
Old 16 November 2014, 12:53 PM
Subaru Nev
Scooby Regular

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the advice, I will try to get some more up over the next couple of days. I have some that I have taken but it wouldn't let me upload them as kept saying it was more then the size limit allowed - I will try a photobucket then.

Cheers