Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2006 Subaru forester STI Litchfield £9250

Search this Thread

Old 21 September 2014, 06:04 PM
rpsxr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Subaru forester STI Litchfield £9250

Here for sale is my 2006 Subaru Forester 2.5 STI Imported from new by Litchfield (google and youtube!)

For the people who don't really know about these cars, I will quickly try and explain a little.
The Forester STI was built by Subaru only for their own market. Basically an estate/offraod car, but with the Impreza STI chassis and engine. So you end up with a very quick family car. From the factory they come with the standard 280bhp 2.5L boxer engine, 6 speed STI gearbox and suspension as well as big Brembo brakes all are straight coming from the Impreza stock.

Litchfield saw a market and imported a limited number of these to the UK from new and made them to UK spec. On top of that, they improved the package that already was very good. With a panel filter, full Milltek exhaust incl sports cat, cat I alarm and a remap for UK fuel the car was ready for UK roads. At this stage it would deliver 330bhp and similar torque. Original invoice from 2006 shows £27400.00.

The previous owner has meticulously maintained this car and I have all invoices and MOTs dating back to 2006.
In 2012, the previous owner has invested in fully adjustable BC coilovers. The ride is firm, but very comfortable as well. The car has benifitted from a remap/fine tuning from Jolly Green Monster with dyno print of 343bhp.
As far as I can see through the receipts, there's an upgraded rear ARB and Tarox brake pads. Also a huge rear strut brace.
The car drives and stops as it should.

The paintwork is well polished/waxed.
There's some blemishes to the paintwork which i'll point out when you come up for a look. Also the alloys seem to have been refurbed to a bad quality, because there's a bit of bubbling here and there. It looks like the rear bumper has hit something at some stage at very low speed (reverse parking against a pole?)

V5 is in my name. Current mileage is just over 90000, but will slightly rise as I still drive the car. Car just had a good valet, so is ready to go.

Price £9250. Cash or Bank transfer, but car won't be released until funds have cleared. Please feel free to ask any questions or preferably come and have a look. No tyre kickers or overseas buyers please. Test drives by myself only. thanks.
Old 21 September 2014, 06:08 PM
rpsxr
Scooby Regular

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/rps...Forester%20STI

cant seem to get the pics uploaded. but this should work....
otherwise send me a mail, and i'll fwd them. thx
robert

Last edited by rpsxr; 21 September 2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04 July 2015, 03:57 PM
WimprezawrX
Scooby Regular

Still for sale mate???