Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

White Subaru impreza version 4 Type RA factory facelift

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2014, 09:10 PM
A1 BLOW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Subaru impreza version 4 Type RA factory facelift

Due to a change in my personnel circumstances I unfortunately am putting my classic 1997 V4 Type RA up for sale factory white facelift. I have owned this car since 2007, in 2008 sold it then re-bought it back again a year later in 2009 and since then it's been in my garage only coming out in the summer days. My plan was to make it in to a street fighter X track day weapon, but that all changed when i ended up getting married. And now the wife is nagging every other week to get rid of it. As you all know the wife is a ball buster!....
Since owning it I have done loads to make it handle better by adding B.c coilovers, front and rear whiteline ARB and drop links, anti lift kit, front and rear strut brace, 18" revolution wheels with toyo T1r tyres with 7mm tread. K&N panel filter, Roger Clark down pipe and full exhaust system, HKS dump valve.
Interior is all striped out! (I do have the interior if you wish to put it all back in) With just the drivers seat in place. Defi oil temp/Pressure/turbo gauges fitted in a defi pod with controller to record. Knocklink in left center air duct, PLX air/fuel ratio in right center air duct, surround by a beautiful flocked dash. The dash is a double air bag model with face lift clocks all this is from factory.
Clifford concept with anti-jac
Mot til march 2015
Tax will run out in August
75.000 miles
All belts changed in 2012, along with all fluids every summer by myself! Only using millors lubricants.

Just to sum up if you are reading this advert you should know what a type Ra is... My Type Ra is in immaculate condition with no rust issues at all! You will find it hard to find one like this....

3 things to mention,
1- the dccd light flashes when pulling off from the drive. ( only just started happening this summer)
2- the engine check light flashes? (Again only started this summer)
3- air bag light is on.

Please don't let this put you off as the car drives excellent! Your more than welcome to test drive it.

- Small scuff on front left corner of bumper as I scraped it last year when I was parking it in the garage.
- Very very minor parking dinks

Can't up load pics at mo, as I'm writing this on my iPhone.
I can email any interested party loads of pics or if you want a chat call me on 07414525050

£4500

Thanks Sam

Last edited by A1 BLOW; 03 August 2014 at 03:47 PM.