STI V9 Style Rear Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 12 October 2007, 11:47 PM
daz300
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STI V9 Style Rear Spoiler

Hi all

Has anyone got this spoiler from Revolution? if so whats the quality like? Price seems very good.

Cheers
Old 13 October 2007, 12:21 PM
ulusaba1
Scooby Regular

Ordered one about March this year
The fit was awful massive gaps all-round where it did not match the contours of the boot lid. Ended up sending it back for a refund.

They did say after I sent it back that they had recently changes suppliers and on further inspection of all there stock, they had found the same problem and would be sending all there current stock back to the supplier.

When I originally bought it, I questioned them on the phone about the quality of fit, to which they told me, every spoiler before it is sent out was tested for fit on a spare boot lid which they have in there shop. Obviously the one they sent me was never tested.

My advise would be get one from another supplier, or drive to Revolution and try out the fit on your car before you had over your cash.

Hope this helps.
Old 15 October 2007, 12:02 PM
REVOLUTION
Former Sponsor

Default Spoiler

Hi

Earlier on in the year our supplier of these spoilers of many years had a problem making them and were going to have no stock for a good few months so we were forced to try a new supplier and we had nothing but trouble with them.
The spoilers were ordered to clear a load of backorders and to replace sold stock.
It turned out that they were nowhere near the correct fit.
We had a couple of customers who took the first of these spoilers that came in and which due to time issues ended up not getting trial fitted.
Needless to say once the problem was realised our complete stock was returned to them and we resumed business with the original company.
Our spoilers are a good fit and apart from the odd 1 or 2 that ended up being sent out from that supplier we don't have a problem with them.
We continue to supply plenty of these spoilers to many happy customers all over the UK and further afield including to more than one Subaru main dealer.
Don't be put off by what was an isolated incident.

If you did want to have a drive to our store you are more than welcome to.
We can check the fitment with you on our bootlid to make sure you are 100% happy before handing over any of your hard earned.

Thanks

Keith
Old 15 October 2007, 07:00 PM
DCR59
Scooby Regular

Mine came from DR Motorsport. Very happy with the quality, fit and finish. it came already painted.

Also try Scooby World, Scooby Clinic.

All popular companies on here.
Old 15 October 2007, 10:00 PM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

Just got mine from Scoobyworld,cant fault the fitment and the quality is superb