Styling Exterior styling

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 30 December 2005, 10:57 PM
Paddy Power
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hi there, my name is Paddy and this is my first post here. I used to be a GTiR owner and associated owners club. The R has been sold and i am hoping to complete the purchase of a 2003 wrx sti next friday.

First of all hello and now onto business.

Before i started looking for a scoobie, i have heard a few go past with that unmissable thudding noise that can only be a scoobie. Every time i heard it i wanted one myself. Now that i have been looking and fireing a few up, my ears are dissapointed. They do chug away at tick over, but none with the same mencae as i had expected. I assume that the ones i have heard in passing have an after market exhaust on them, so that is my first quuestion. What one? I want to feel the thudding when ticking over and to hear the power be unleashed as i tickl;e the juice. Looked at the ninja and the afterburner in scooby world. Are either of these what i am looking for? I would like a rather large pipe with ss finish, not flamed.

2nd one. I reckon the rally mud flaps look the nuts so i am after a set of them. Obviously i dont want to throw money away so what are the best to go for. Always like the ones on evo 5's that seem very thin and move about with the car. Are these the same as the 3 mm ones for the impreza? Any sugestions. Also i will be getting a blue motor and am sure i have seen one before with red flaps on it, but everyone i speak to says blue blue. Anyone got any apinions and even better pics of red on blue?

Thanks/.
Old 30 December 2005, 11:19 PM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

Hi m8 welcome to SN

if your looking for a loud sounding B/B theres. Blitz Nur Spec R / TSL Firestorm / Afterburner Vortex someone will be along to name a few more

The Blizt is probly the loudest
Old 31 December 2005, 11:47 AM
Paddy Power
Scooby Newbie

when you say load do you mean LOAD
Old 31 December 2005, 04:36 PM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

No i dont mean load, but i do mean (LOUD)
Old 01 January 2006, 03:54 PM
richiewong
Twatful

Best flaps around http://www.scottsautomotive.co.uk/