Styling Exterior styling

stickers or no stickers

Search this Thread

Old 05 November 2005, 04:20 PM
ceebow
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question stickers or no stickers

ive got a silver wrx classic with red stickers all over i like the sticker to start with but do not know anymore what do you all think on or off they are the subaru stickers reson im asking cus i might be sending it down for a resray as i like my car a1 as we all do i also put hks hayper d shocks on it and had nothing but knocking comeing from them but when i gress them it stops why would this be? anybody had this
Old 05 November 2005, 07:00 PM
ru'
Scooby Regular

eh?
Old 06 November 2005, 05:30 AM
gazbrook
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ceebow
ive got a silver wrx classic with red stickers all over i like the sticker to start with but do not know anymore what do you all think on or off they are the subaru stickers reson im asking cus i might be sending it down for a resray as i like my car a1 as we all do i also put hks hayper d shocks on it and had nothing but knocking comeing from them but when i gress them it stops why would this be? anybody had this
JESUS!! That took a bit of reading. You need to add some commas and full stops to make it easier for people to read. Peoples opinions vary on the stickered up look. Mine is they look crap and tacky. Some people might say my car having the jap style exhaust or dump valve on are tacky too. I think it's best to go with what you feel looks best. As for the suspension post,if you put that in the right place (handling or suspension) you should get more answers.

Gaz
Old 06 November 2005, 06:16 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Wink In English.....

Originally Posted by ceebow
I've got a silver WRX classic with red stickers all over. I liked the stickers to start with, but do not know anymore. What do you all think, on or off ? They are the Subaru stickers. The reason I'm asking is because I might be sending it down for a respray as i like my car a1, as we all do. I also put HKS Hyper D shocks on it and had nothing but knocking coming from them, but when I gress (this one I couldn't work out ) them it stops. Why would this be ? Has anybody else had this ?
FWIW, I think red on silver would be a bit garish Might suit an Evo, but not a Scoob. If you go for more graphics after the spraying may I suggest a dark grey or possibly black

Have a look at this one....

Last edited by corradoboy; 06 November 2005 at 06:18 AM.
Old 08 November 2005, 07:47 PM
ceebow
Scooby Newbie

Thumbs up

thank you mate will bear that in mind next time ceebow
Originally Posted by gazbrook
JESUS!! That took a bit of reading. You need to add some commas and full stops to make it easier for people to read. Peoples opinions vary on the stickered up look. Mine is they look crap and tacky. Some people might say my car having the jap style exhaust or dump valve on are tacky too. I think it's best to go with what you feel looks best. As for the suspension post,if you put that in the right place (handling or suspension) you should get more answers.

Gaz
Old 08 November 2005, 07:51 PM
ceebow
Scooby Newbie

Smile

yes that looks nice. still dont know what i want. when i get my car back i will make my mind up .but the red dose look nice i will post a pic soon all the best ceebow
Originally Posted by corradoboy
FWIW, I think red on silver would be a bit garish Might suit an Evo, but not a Scoob. If you go for more graphics after the spraying may I suggest a dark grey or possibly black

Have a look at this one....

http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/...rip/wooly1.jpg
Old 08 November 2005, 08:28 PM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

I had graphics fitted to my silver scoob and although i wasnt sure at first its grown on me and i quite like them now,besides its something a bit different

Old 08 November 2005, 09:42 PM
ceebow
Scooby Newbie

Wink

love the car bro now that dose look nice.i think im going to have to get my own sticker made up thanks bro
Originally Posted by scooby-tc
I had graphics fitted to my silver scoob and although i wasnt sure at first its grown on me and i quite like them now,besides its something a bit different

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...C/PHTO0008.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...C/PHTO0011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...C/PHTO0009.jpg