Sport General sport discussion

Van Persie

Search this Thread

Old 05 July 2012, 05:01 PM
An0n0m0us
Scooby Regular

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Van Persie

What a **** (put your own 4 letter expletive as mine is too crude to put) Gazidis is.

I don't blame Van Persie for wanting out and the blame lies 100% with Gazidis and his outrageous beliefs on the way the club should be run which basically is purely as a money making business with Champions League qualification each year the only target.

I so want that ****** out of Arsenal you cannot believe and I hope many of the season ticket holders have the same feelings and hurt the club where it hurts Gazidis most, in the pocket.

It is long overdue that David Dein returns under the backing of Usmanov and saves the club from the pending destruction being caused by Gazidis. There is one reason only Gazidis doesn't want Usmanov on the board and that is because he would provide huge funds and ruin the plans of Gazidis.

I hope the news of Van Persie not renewing his contract sends mass discontent through the Emirates stands when the season begins and there is a huge campaign against Gazidis.

Unfortunately the only way I can see enough pressure being put on Gazidis to step down is if Arsenal fail to qualify for Champions League next season and other key players leave/refuse to sign new contracts. Whilst I want more than anyone the club to improve and win trophies I believe we have to fail miserably under Gazidis to get the result we need which is David Dein back at Arsenal and Usmanov on the board of directors.

I'll add it may well be sabre rattling by Van Persie as some suggest but I truly think Gazidis is that much of a **** he will just sell Van Persie rather then invest in the club to keep the best players. I could run the club better than that idiot.

Last edited by An0n0m0us; 05 July 2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06 July 2012, 12:33 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RVP is so over rated imho

never been prolific until last season probably due to injuries season after season or has he tried harder to earn his dream move/contract

id cash in now as if he stays he will go back into the treatment room and his career fill fade away

£25M with a year left on his current deal

£10-£13M tops and thats overpriced
Old 06 July 2012, 09:44 AM
An0n0m0us
Scooby Regular

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by LUCKO
RVP is so over rated imho

never been prolific until last season probably due to injuries season after season or has he tried harder to earn his dream move/contract

id cash in now as if he stays he will go back into the treatment room and his career fill fade away
I actually agree with you, he has been with Arsenal 10 years or so and this is his only decent season. Like you say one injury with him early in the season and that seems to be him out for that season.

However the issue here is the principle of the board and particularly Gazidis. Letting his contract get down to where it is now knowing that he would be demanding big name signings that they had no intention of ever meeting means they should have done something about it far earlier. Selling him now will be a cut down value because of his contract situation and so once again the idiots running the club don't get the full value. Anyone remember Flamini? He was a French International who went and signed for AC Milan for nothing. They let his contract run down and leave for free FFS, the club is run by absolute morons.

I think Podolski and Giroud were bought to replace Van Persie and not play along side him. This also begs the question of why they are ******* about in the same manner they did last Summer with Fabregas and Nasri. They won't make the signings he wants so he won't sign a contract renewal. So put him up for sale and let the bidding begin instead of dragging it out and getting to the point where no one will be interested in buying him as come January they will be able to do a pre contract agreement with him and get him for nothing.

Funny how none of this **** ever happened under David Dein's rule at the club and we won trophies. Since he left (was pushed out) the club has gone down the pan - just compare the squad we have now to what we had when Dein was there.

Hill Wood and Gazidis have ruined Arsenal in the last 5 years and to help do that further they want to stop one of the club's multi billionaire owners from investing any money in players. The sooner they are out of the club the better.

I don't know how any Gooner could argue with what is in the below link:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ard-under-fire

They see it exactly as I do and I can only hope one day Red and White Holdings get control of the club. Kroenke is ******* useless as an owner by not investing any money.

Last edited by An0n0m0us; 06 July 2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07 July 2012, 02:36 PM
Tenby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arsenal have turned into a feeder club pure n simple. If RVP goes to city then arsenal supporters may as well start support city. Toure, Clichy, Nasri, Adebayor, RVP virtually half te team