Sport General sport discussion

OMG ARSENAL

Search this Thread

Old 05 May 2009, 08:56 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OMG ARSENAL

Quite frankly, Wenger has yet again BLOWN it. Failure to buy GENUINE quality has yet again found him out. Im not surprised tonight at all, whereas Ferguson has continually improved Man-utd, Wenger has let quality players go and never really replaced them, Arsenal are no further forward than they were 4 years ago. I'm fed up of Tis team of young players will, will what. Will win NOTHING again and again. I can really see players leaving in the summer, FABBY/VAN-PERSIE AND ADEBAYOUR, they have already made it noted they are not happy. Another interesting failure in the recent exploits of Arsenal and mostly Wenger.It's now becoming an issue for Wenger to have to prove he can do it with kids. Man u are years ahead of Arsenal, i'm afraid Mr Wenger its all now too much. Cut the crap, build a team, the emirates stadium deserves. Because excuses are now becoming unbearable.

Last edited by webby v7 slipperwagon; 05 May 2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05 May 2009, 09:59 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well i'm sure when you and Bravo apply for the managers and coachs jobs everything will be fine
Old 05 May 2009, 10:08 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
I do hope so as please tell me what those 3 have done in any of the big games when needed this season? I'll tell you what - absolutely **** all.

The only ones i'd keep out of the current squad are:

Arshavin, Walcott, Eduardo, Vela, Toure and Sagna and possibly Cliche. Our defence is shocking as are our goal keepers, our defensive midfield is non existent with Vieira and Gilberto not being replaced and our attackers are the weakest I have seen in a very long time when you look at the likes of what we've had in the last 10-20 years with Henry, Bergkamp, Wright, Alan Smith - all players that banged the goals in season after season.

The likes of Eboue, Denilson, Diaby, Djourou, Silvestre, Bendtner are pathetic and the worst players i've seen wear an Arsenal shirt - yes even worse than Pascal Cygan!!!
70% OF THE CURRENT ARSENAL SQUAD Are good enough for the likes of hull/newcastle/stoke etc... But not for the top flight. I'm sick of the young kids attitude of wenger, its always in the next 2 years, in the next 2 years we will have another 2 years of nothing. For gods sake buy some quality who fabby can play with, or we'll lose him as well. The rise and fall of the WENGER empire.
Old 05 May 2009, 10:11 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
At least i'd buy players with experience instead of 16 year olds who haven't got a chance against the experienced players at Man Utd
So we can look forward to a new and exciting regime then when they accept your application then?
Old 05 May 2009, 10:16 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

We have one of the best midfielders in the world in FABBY. Week in week out he has to play alongside Wengers proof players. Proof he can buy a no-one and make them great. That was originally true in the early days, but now the talent has dried up and he's juggling with arsenal and his own French/Germanic (Alsace) arrogance. I still really think we need to get Bergy back in alongside wenger, and then move wenger upstairs. We have become stagnent.
Old 05 May 2009, 10:20 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

No i'm not satisfied but coming onto scoobynet and whinge about it everytime we lose like an old woman isn't going to help.
I'm sure you've supported them long enough to remember the really bad times in the last 20 odd years then they got a lot better.

Experience is needed in the squad but what can you or i do about it?

Last edited by myblackwrx; 05 May 2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05 May 2009, 10:44 PM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

Location: Salford & SMACS,,,,,,,,, and in the smacs muppets and numpty thread
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he can do nothing about it

but.....everyone can come on a forum and have a rant
Old 05 May 2009, 10:49 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pete higham
he can do nothing about it

but.....everyone can come on a forum and have a rant
Of course BUT they do it all the time going over the same points over and over again like a broken record player it's almost a SIAL
Old 05 May 2009, 10:56 PM
DaveBeck
412/425 of forged love

nothing is going to change.

Almunia has been superb this season so dont doubt our keeper. Ade changed once he had a big wage.

we havent lost in the league in ages and are finishing 4th. it cant be good times all the time. YES IM BORED of waiting to but with good times come bad.

wenger looked threaders so maybe something has hit home.

im gutted but man u where awesome at OT and we were unlucky in the first 2 goals
Old 05 May 2009, 11:43 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry but Adebayour is not top quality, a few good months here and there, but never consistant, Van Persi is the same, and as B2Z says Fabregas goes missing when the big games come round.

I rate Wenger but as mentioned countless times in heer he needs quality players you cant expect the kids to carry the burden as ultimately it will affect them, possibly long term, you've got to bring them through slowly.

I agree you were unlucky with the 1st goal Dave, I felt for Gibbs, but he has a long and bright future ahead of him, maybe Almunia was a bit slow off the line for the 2nd but it was certainly hit with some pace. The timing of the 1st goal killed it for you and the 2nd just finished the game off.
Old 06 May 2009, 09:00 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

As DB said, the look on the gaffers face was of total disbelief. He is a great manager and i still say he needs support with backroom staff. Ricey etc just are'nt on the levels of bergy-adams-keown as far as the moden game goes. I still think he needs a moriniho type character alongside him and bring bergy in as a some stage replacement when the gaffer goes upstairs. Wenger deserves more, the players need to realise his reputation is on the line constantly when he plays/backs them up. But players like adebayour, just dont give a ****. Van persie is always moaning, song,denilson, diarby are pants. Nasri goes missing all to often and is not the player we thought he was. Fabby needs help in that midfield or he'll be off. Those players need a kick up the ****, but adebayour needs offloading he's not interested/lazy and wasteful. He's not interested in playing for arsenal. He's ex manager said he would cause bother in the camp and only played when it suited him. OMG what insite was that, its exactly as said. Also could the board tell us if the gaffer is allowed to spend money or not.
Old 06 May 2009, 09:11 PM
madcyril
Scooby Regular

another yr with **** all to show for arsenal are way behind the likes of man u and chelski liverpool why the **** does he play bendnter is ****e......