Sport General sport discussion

Fu*@in Devasted

Search this Thread

Old 24 June 2004, 10:48 PM
Coulster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fu*@in Devasted

THAT IT TOOK SO LONG FOR SVENS TEAM TO BE PUT OUT!

Yes I'm Scottish

Yes I know we were not in the tournament

GET IT UP YEES!

I can hear it now.....till the next tournament....nope not 1966 but England put out due to:-

Goal dissalowed
Penalty spot dodgy
Rooney injured

Get youselfs a big packet of Kleenex and wipe the tears.

Bon nuit!
Old 24 June 2004, 11:06 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs down Troll Rating : 2/10

Not really a quality wind-up this one. Lacking in humour, poor grammar and some spelling problems. Comes across as a bitter pillock too, which is not endearing.

2/10, must try harder!
Old 24 June 2004, 11:10 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

I'm a jock and it was a win for England, no matter what anyone says.
Old 24 June 2004, 11:11 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

BTW, they did mention 1966, kiss of death obviously
Old 24 June 2004, 11:15 PM
Coulster
Scooby Regular

Take out the 'wind-up this one, humour, poor grammer, some spelling and bitter pillock too'.

Replace with team, skill, poor penalty kick takers, some English thugs and sh1te team.

Which in a round about way gives

Not really a quality team. Lacking in skill, decent penalty kick takers and some managerial problems. Comes across as a sh1te team, which is not endearing.

2/10, must try harder!
Old 24 June 2004, 11:20 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmao another bitter scotsman outed.
Old 24 June 2004, 11:22 PM
Dark Blue Mark
Scooby Regular

Coulster, you're the epitomy of most of the racist Scottish scum. I have to work with a number of them, who are sad enough to buy opposition shirts for matches. I would happily support the scots in a contest, but were a bit more grown up about these things. I was amazed at the scenes in the world cup of Scots celebrating our loss, into the small hours. Sick really.

If there was a time for a wind up, this isn't it, grow up and stop embarrasing the rest of your nation with this childish rubbish.

Ok, we played bad, but they didn't play well enough to win.

MB
Old 24 June 2004, 11:24 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by Coulster

Not really a quality team. Lacking in skill, decent penalty kick takers and some managerial problems. Comes across as a sh1te team, which is not endearing.

2/10, must try harder!
A little better. 3/10 for inventiveness, but still brimming with bitterness.
And why are you posting about Scotland when they aren't even in the news?
Old 24 June 2004, 11:24 PM
Coulster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dark Blue Mark
Coulster, you're the epitomy of most of the racist Scottish scum. I have to work with a number of them, who are sad enough to buy opposition shirts for matches. I would happily suppirt the scots in a contest, but were a bit more grown up about these things.

If there was a time for a wind up, this isn't it, grow up and stop embarrasing the rest of your nation with this childish rubbish.

MB
MB, your opinion mate....thats what a discussion boards all about.

Coulster
Old 24 June 2004, 11:25 PM
Dark Blue Mark
Scooby Regular

Suresh, that was the sort of calm collected post I would like to have put, but ive had enough of the **** from anti England brigade.

MB
Old 24 June 2004, 11:25 PM
RRB
Scooby Regular

Coulster, you're the epitomy of most of the racist Scottish scum. I have to work with a number of them, who are sad enough to buy opposition shirts for matches. I would happily suppirt the scots in a contest, but were a bit more grown up about these things.

MB
I think you will find englands worst enemies are their commentators. If they didnt blatantly bring up 1966 and be so arrogant to say things like "we will just have to beat them in the final" after the france game, scots would be more sympathetic to england.
Old 24 June 2004, 11:29 PM
Coulster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RRB
I think you will find englands worst enemies are their commentators. If they didnt blatantly bring up 1966 and be so arrogant to say things like "we will just have to beat them in the final" after the france game, scots would be more sympathetic to england.
Agree 100% on that point mate.

Although I would say 90% of England fans (if they are honest with themselves) are thinking exactly the same as the commentators.

Our bitterness does not come naturally.....its developed over 38 years!

Coulster
Old 24 June 2004, 11:29 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RRB
"we will just have to beat them in the final" after the france game, scots would be more sympathetic to england.
surely this is optimism rather than arrogance?
Old 24 June 2004, 11:32 PM
RRB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jjones
surely this is optimism rather than arrogance?
No it is pure arrogance, english media think it is their God given right to be the best nation at everything. Like it or not this is true. I admit im biased being a scotsman, i like to see england lose, its not the right way to be but like i said english media just pisses me off with their "we are superior attitude" i just love to see them getting shut up.
Old 24 June 2004, 11:38 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Talking It's Trainspotting time!

Originally Posted by RRB
No it is pure arrogance, english media think it is their God given right to be the best nation at everything. Like it or not this is true. I admit im biased being a scotsman, i like to see england lose, its not the right way to be but like i said english media just pisses me off with their "we are superior attitude" i just love to see them getting shut up.
I think this quote fine from the best-ever Scottish film just about sums you lot up -

Tommy: Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: It's ****E being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the ****ing Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just *******. We, on the other hand, are colonized by *******. Can't even find a decent culture to get colonized by. We're ruled by effete ********. It's a ****e state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any ****ing difference!

Good night!

Suresh
Old 24 June 2004, 11:41 PM
Coulster
Scooby Regular

Class mate....lol

Least we scots have got a sense of humour.

Although that was a quote from a Junky...what you expecting them to say?

Still......up yees!
Old 24 June 2004, 11:41 PM
RRB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Suresh
I think this quote fine from the best-ever Scottish film just about sums you lot up -

Tommy: Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: It's ****E being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the ****ing Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just *******. We, on the other hand, are colonized by *******. Can't even find a decent culture to get colonized by. We're ruled by effete ********. It's a ****e state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any ****ing difference!

Good night!

Suresh
Do i detect bitterness here ?
Old 24 June 2004, 11:42 PM
west lothian scooby
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down no you ain't

Originally Posted by Jye
I'm a jock and it was a win for England, no matter what anyone says.
no real scottish man/woman would ever refer to him/her-self as a jock !!!!!
Old 24 June 2004, 11:42 PM
Dark Blue Mark
Scooby Regular

As said, I was happy to get on with the Scots, its pretty small minded to be such a small country and hate your neighbours that much , hence im not putting the nation down, just the massive amount who seem to hate the English so much. There has to be an element of jealousy, the Irish and Welsh have displayed similar feelings during this competition, and the Rugby world cup etc. Most English will happily support the British teams, just don't see why others can't?

You also have to appreciate the media aren't representative of all society, surely?!

MB
Old 24 June 2004, 11:44 PM
RRB
Scooby Regular

As said, I was happy to get on with the Scots, its pretty small minded to be such a small country and hate your neighbours that much , hence im not putting the nation down, just the massive amount who seem to hate the English so much. There has to be an element of jealousy, the Irish and Welsh have displayed similar feelings during this competition, and the Rugby world cup etc. Most English will happily support the British teams, just don't see why others can't?

You also have to appreciate the media aren't representative of all society, surely?!

MB
Cough bu!!**** Cough

English hate the scots just as much as the scots hate the english. The media is the voice thats heard so its kind of hard to ignore it.
Old 24 June 2004, 11:54 PM
Dark Blue Mark
Scooby Regular

I dont think thats right at all myself.... Agreed on the media, but if sense prevails, its obvious that the media cannot be reprisentative of a nation. When I see numbers and numbers of pup loads of scots celebrating an England loss, that shows it for me, not the voice of a football commentator.

I have NEVER seen mass numbers of English turn out to watch a Scotland game, just to see them lose. We're not interested.

MB
Old 25 June 2004, 12:00 AM
Coulster
Scooby Regular

If you have no interest mate...why do you keep replying to posts which onviously aggrivate you, you are up there with most other england football supporters, self opinionated peeps who belive (call it optimism or whatever you like) England will win the tournament, the argument, the discussion or anything else they are or wish to be a part of.

This is my personal opinion, I expressed my opinion in my first post, everyone else contributed, I did not ask for peeps to reply but seeing this is a discussion board, peeps have. Thats great, you mate seem to be taking everything very seriously. Acknowledge your opinion fine but why all so-so serious?
Old 25 June 2004, 12:05 AM
RRB
Scooby Regular

I dont think thats right at all myself.... Agreed on the media, but if sense prevails, its obvious that the media cannot be reprisentative of a nation. When I see numbers and numbers of pup loads of scots celebrating an England loss, that shows it for me, not the voice of a football commentator.

I have NEVER seen mass numbers of English turn out to watch a Scotland game, just to see them lose. We're not interested.

MB
Possibly you have never seen it happen, but it does happen. I mean England is one of the most hated nations in the world. That is fact, there must be a reason for it.
Old 25 June 2004, 06:08 AM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by RRB
England is one of the most hated nations in the world. That is fact, there must be a reason for it.
From your bitter (loser) standpoint this is probably a fact. I have lived in three European countries where they did not hate the English - apart from the food that is.
Old 25 June 2004, 07:32 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RRB
Cough bu!!**** Cough

English hate the scots just as much as the scots hate the english. The media is the voice thats heard so its kind of hard to ignore it.
eh?

where do ou get this opinion from? i have never had hatred for scots, welsh or irish.

as for comments about the media please think for yourself. no one makes you watch/read any news story about the english football team. you don;t have it rammed down your throat.
Old 25 June 2004, 09:35 AM
RRB
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=jjones]eh?

where do ou get this opinion from? i have never had hatred for scots, welsh or irish.
QUOTE]

Your only one englishman, you cant speak for the whole country.
Old 25 June 2004, 09:38 AM
RRB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Suresh
From your bitter (loser) standpoint this is probably a fact. I have lived in three European countries where they did not hate the English - apart from the food that is.
Umm i can tell you im not bitter in the slightest. And its a proven fact about the english so deal with it.
Old 25 June 2004, 09:58 AM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

Question

Originally Posted by RRB
Umm i can tell you im not bitter in the slightest. And its a proven fact about the english so deal with it.
lol, where is it a proven FACT ?
Old 25 June 2004, 09:59 AM
King RA
BANNED

I've lived in the United Kingdom all my life and have no problem whatsoever with Scots, and no I'm not from Scotland.

I find a Scottish accent on a bird rather horny too.
Old 25 June 2004, 10:06 AM
RRB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lpski1
lol, where is it a proven FACT ?
Its common knowledge, also try a google search.

Quick Reply: Fu*@in Devasted