Turkey are on a roll!!

Search this Thread

Old 22 June 2002, 05:52 PM
Luke
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
True it was very close and at times they could have played better

But their still in with a chance....

You should have been in "Green Lanes" London when they won!!! Full on mental!!
Old 25 June 2002, 06:40 PM
Luke
BANNED

New post.... After the game things went from good to very bad in the main Turkish area of London........ More than a 100 Police trying to stop a load of tossers from smashing the place up.... and who where the "Tossers"?? Turkish men trying to have a pop at the Kurdish turks who live and work there.............. It was bad. They expect worse tomorrow.
They think only "True Turks" can support Turkey.............

You are not a true Turk or a man if you behave like a Tosser. There where lots of women and children around. RASCISM thats all it is.

Spoilt my Kebab!!!

[Edited by Luke - 6/26/2002 2:38:25 AM]
Old 26 June 2002, 12:41 AM
scooby-dooby
Scooby Regular

Angry

LUKE

You got it the wrong. The people starting trouble were the kurds because the Turks were celebrating in an area where there are loads of kurds. I was in the area when the trouble broke out and was told by police that kurds were throwing bottles and stones at cars which were showing the turkish flag and if I did not want trouble then I should hide my flag. Also three turkish people was said to be killed by being stabbed. Also there are no Turkish kurds, you are either Turkish or Kurdish. Kurds do not like Turks. Get your facts straight before you call Turks tossers.

Old 26 June 2002, 02:32 AM
Luke
BANNED

3.people killed/stabbed..... Did you read about it in the papers??? see it on the news?????? NO.AND IF THEY WHERE KILLED???? Why have the media kept quiet about it???
I did not call "Turks" tossers... I called those who where involded tossers . Dont say it was a kurd against Turk thing it was Rasicm.If you understood what was been shouted ( maybe you do) then that would help to understand who started it.

Where were you... at what time...... Who do you know down there??????????? Maybe a few kurds went a bit OTT but most of the men there k,new what would happen and wanted part of it....
Also it is fair to say the Kurds tend to hate the Turks... But listen to how the turks talk about the Kurds.

I like both parties.... Just hate the "Tossers" from each side..
Most info from "U/C Police friend" who speaks turkish fluently. I only speak a bit.

Luke

[Edited by Luke - 6/26/2002 2:42:55 AM]
Old 26 June 2002, 09:15 AM
Luke
BANNED

Anyway.... Good luck to Turkey. I hope they win but it wont be easy.. Still they have grounds for a good party for getting this far...
Staying clear of Green lanes............
Old 29 June 2002, 06:08 PM
Luke
BANNED

What a Match... Got to hand it to the Koreans.. They played very well. It will be a better game than the final.

Scooby Dooby.... Ask the owners of the "1001" market what happend... Lots of friendly Turkish fans complete with kids etc Driving down Green lanes. Group of "Facists Turkish Kunts" started waving their flags at the kurds in the Supermarket andd walking outside. They got agressive and started having a go at the staff and customers.. Now this was stupid as they are in a Major Kurdish area... By the time the Uniformed Police arrived the Kurds had got together to defend their shops/restaurants and families from these Kunts.... Yes it did go wrong and inoccent people got hurt. But as to who started it , it was Turkish "Extremists".

Very quiet today.....To many "spotters" on the floor.

Anyway... Nice one Turkey/Korea
a great game to watch