Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

OZ PRODRIVE ALLOYS, WHAT ARE THEY WORTH ??

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2017, 11:22 PM
Dubzy
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default OZ PRODRIVE ALLOYS, WHAT ARE THEY WORTH ??

I have a set of OZ PRODRIVE P-WRC1 18" alloys, they are ET46 so they clear brembo's, powder coated in bronze with no curbing and just a couple of small paint chips. They are fitted with brand new (covered 30 miles) Nankang ns2r in the soft compound. All wheels are straight and true with no damage or repairs.

I will be removing these next week and i already have somebody interested in them but im struggling to come up with a price as they dont often come up for sale and ebay prices are all over the place.

Any ideas on value ?? i was previously told that the rims cost over 2k when new, would that be correct ??

cheers
Dubzy

Old 23 May 2017, 08:52 AM
rickybobby
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They sell for £500-800, I know as I sold a mint set with Goodyear Eagle F1's. You can ask as much as you like, wether they'll sell or not is another thing. I had very little interest and eventually sold mine for £550 but that was 2 years ago.
Old 24 May 2017, 01:34 AM
Dubzy
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rickybobby
They sell for £500-800, I know as I sold a mint set with Goodyear Eagle F1's. You can ask as much as you like, wether they'll sell or not is another thing. I had very little interest and eventually sold mine for £550 but that was 2 years ago.
Cheers mate, I will ask the lad to make me an offer in that region