Thread: Israel thread
View Single Post
Old 12 May 2011, 04:36 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
I am well aware of the history Bonehead, and I am also aware that king david is an Islamic prophet as well as a Jewish one and that Muhammed did go to jerusalem according to the made up religious books that people believe in. I am also aware that your list is bull**** as I am sure you know yourself. You also know that it was not written by any kind of academic. If it was then please post more details ?

I have met plenty of Israelis as well thanks and found them to be extremely arrogant, rude and aggressive people. I am at least honest enough to admit that most of the Israelis I met had recently completed compulsory military service and that particular brainwashing exercise may explain their bad attitude. I have met one Israeli I liked and he admitted that Israelis act like complete arseholes once they have had their anti Islamic indoctrination in the army.
Just as an exercise, I'm going to replace the word Israeli with Pakistani. Let's see how it reads. Imagine if I or other posters wrote the following:

Originally Posted by Random
I have met plenty of Pakistanis as well thanks and found them to be extremely arrogant, rude and aggressive people. I am at least honest enough to admit that most of the Pakistani I met had recently completed compulsory Islamic training and that particular brainwashing exercise may explain their bad attitude. I have met one Pakistani I liked and he admitted that Pakistanis act like complete arseholes once they have had their Islamic indoctrination in the Madrasah.

Last edited by JTaylor; 12 May 2011 at 04:47 PM.