Notices

Well done Disklok!

Search this Thread

Old 19 March 2002, 08:56 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I short while ago i had a problem with my Disklok - i couldn't get the lock to engage.

I called their helpline number to check that i hadn't done something stupid, and they reminded me that it comes with a THREE year warranty.

Thus Disklok arranged for collection of the faulty lock, confirmed that there was indeed a problem, and thus send me back a nice new replacement Disklok.

Many thanks to Paul (number one!) and the rest of the folks at Disklok for their help.

mb
Old 19 March 2002, 09:01 PM
AndyHogg
Scooby Regular

I have similar problems with mine, but only intermittently.did they send you a new one out and swap it or did you have to wait for them to look at it?
Old 19 March 2002, 11:57 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Andy,

first give 'em a call to describe the problem and decide what best to do.

They will want to look at it first, but they arrange (and pay for) collection, check out the problem (sometimes it can be fixed) and return a disklok. In my case it was a brand new one, because the original could not be repaired.

It's a 24 hour delivery service, so you should get something back in a couple of days - again, ask if you are concerned.

For obvious reasons, don't tell anyone during the period when you are potentially "exposed".

mb
Old 23 March 2002, 01:47 PM
stu200
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

And if you're in the North West, you could just pop in and see them as they're based near Chorley in Lancashire.