Sigma Alarm Problem

Search this Thread

Old 17 February 2007, 01:44 PM
Granitesheep
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sigma Alarm Problem

Hi,

As the title suggests, I have a problem with my Sigma alarm on my 2005 WRX (parallel import).

I have used the search option to try and find an answer to the problem, but I have not found a solution to this particular issue.

I had parked my car next to a radio mast (had parked there before with no problems). When I tried to open the car using the fob, nothing happened. I was able to open the car with the key and deactivate the alarm with the keypad.

I had thought that if I moved from the mast it would all start to work again...but no. This seems to have worked for others who experienced radio lock out.

Spare fob doesn't work either so am currently activating/ deactivating alarm using the keypad...rater embarassing with the siren going off each time I open the door!

Can anyone help me please? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 22 February 2007, 09:41 AM
"OE Alarm" Sam
BANNED

OE Alarm Sam would have been able to give you advice on this matter, but he has been banned by the moderators at ScoobyNet.
Being the designer of the standard fit Subaru alarm system and working for the manufacturer, his posts in response to forum users alarm queries were deemed to be of a commercial nature, gaining brand exposure for his product and so he has been asked to cease posting alarm advice on the ScoobyNet forum, unless he became an authorised advertiser.

OE Alarm Sam has now moved to the Subaru Imprezza Driver’s Club forum where you should be able to get free technical assistance regarding the standard fit alarm system in the Strictly Technical section.
Old 22 February 2007, 07:49 PM
Granitesheep
Scooby Newbie

Thanks very much!