Bugeye alarm

Search this Thread

Old 13 October 2014, 02:28 PM
Chunk87
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bugeye alarm

Hi all,
I've got a 2002 bugeye wrx. On Friday night the alarm started going off so I went and got my keys, but the fob wouldn't turn the alarm off. So I opened the door put the keys in the ignition and then pushed the fob and the alarm went silent. It started fine a few hours later when I was going home. The alarm started going off again on Saturday afternoon so out into the rain I went, once again the fob didn't work so I unlocked the door and put the keys in and turned the ignition on and pushed the button. This time nothing happened, alarm kept going off. I then disconnected the battery and left it over night.

I've changed the fob battery and the battery in the car is only about 2 months old. Now when I reconnect the battery and try and start it the hazards just flash. The alarm isn't sounding. The immobiliser still won't disarm so I can't start the car.

Is there a way of resetting or over riding the immobiliser? So I can take it down and get it properly sorted.

The alarm fob has "scorpion" written on it. I can't find any of the documentation for the alarm.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris