Notices

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2001, 06:56 PM
sasim
Used to work here!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Just noticed tonight that my car has been vandalised yet again, and I am extremely miffed.

Some mumfok has kicked the nearside rear door and left a fairly large dent, this is on top of some fool smashing eggs all over it on tuesday night, plus 2 previous kicked panels and having a mirror broken off in the last year.

Needless to say that I am going to seriously consider my options this weekend, but the simplest (and cheapest) one is for the car to go and be replaced by a blandmobile of some sort.

Another option (and the purpose of this post) is to ask if any of you lot in the Aberdeen area (say within 10 miles) want to do some sort of exchange lease of my 2 bedroom city centre flat for a flat/house out of the city centre ??, or know of someone (with a bland motor) who might, or know someone who is trying to lease a small house cheap for 6 month to a year.

Stuart
[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 17 November 2001, 01:58 AM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
sasim,
I will be back in the uk on Thursday, call me on 01224 749972 and I will see if I can help you. Email me with you address as I have friends in the centre of town who could possibly helkp you with garage facilities, etc

Russell (Kingswells - if that helps you)
Old 17 November 2001, 02:11 AM
WRXsteve
Scooby Regular

Sasim,

Really sorry to hear about your car. I also know some folk in Aberdeen who might be able to help you with a lock up. If you pop up to see Russell, give me a shout, as I live round the corner from him.
Its so sad to think some jealus little ...ker has done this to your car. My mate has an M3 in the city centre, which keeps getting the mirrors ripped off.

Take care,

Steve.
Old 17 November 2001, 06:24 PM
JohnS

Stuart,

sorry to hear about the damage There have been a few cases like this recently, with Miles too suffering some damage to a wing mirror.

Hope you manage to get a house swap sorted, or a nearby lock-up.

John
Old 18 November 2001, 07:57 PM
Miles
Scooby Regular

Red face

Every night, when I stay at the missus' place, I wonder in the morning whether if the car has been felt up by the local riffraff. The guy on Alice's street has a 99MY Prodrive job without a scoop (his 2nd scoop, IIRC). He's just felt his Scoob scoopless and I've left mine with the green scoop just for the hassle factor. Fix it and within a matter of days the scoop is gone.

Don't let the buggers get you down. I get angry when idiots drive enthusiasts like us away from driving the cars we want to.
Old 18 November 2001, 08:22 PM
VKL723
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about your issues with weasel, motherf***ing scumbags.
I just pi$$es you off that you can't own anything nice or have anything better than someone else because of the Green-eyed monster, bastewrds.

Paul
Old 19 November 2001, 12:02 PM
Keithp
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Sorry to here that Stuart,

Hope you can get something sorted out, if I hear of any garages or people looking for a move ill let you know,

Keith