Wanna fight?

Search this Thread

Old 22 July 2004, 03:50 PM
talizman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanna fight?

<sales pitch engaged>

My Tae Kwon Do school is currently having a recruitment drive, with a new beginners class starting at the end of August.

The class is located in the south side of Glasgow for anyone interested in learning Tae Kwon Do from a fellow Scooby owner!

Classes take place 3 times per week, and I have put together a couple of special incentives for new students wishing to join the club.

Full details on the school, as well as some history on Tae Kwon Do and lots of other (useless) information are contained in my website.

For details on joining and the special offers available at the moment, check the "Join the club" section of the site.

For anyone that is not familiar with Tae Kwon Do; it is a Korean martial art consisting wholly of puching, striking, blocking and kicking techniques.

We do not use weapons, and the literal translation of Tae Kwon Do is, The Art of Hand and Foot.

Tae Kwon Do is famous for spectacular and flashy kicking techniques and is an excellent art for improving fitness, strength, endurance, flexibility, confidence and conditioning.

Why not come along to one of our classes for a free trial lesson?

Cheers

John
Old 22 July 2004, 06:51 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And for the Edinburgh based peeps our Kuk Sool class could always do with more people so check out the website Here

Edited to say, Taz if you catch from the Edinburgh area and want me to remove my post just say