Notices

DouneHillClimb

Search this Thread

Old 18 April 2004, 08:25 PM
evojkp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DouneHillClimb

Not a bad day out. First real taste of grass roots motorsport. By that I mean standing a field, pi$$in down with rain, boots covered in Sheep **** and did not see a single crash......Fantastic !!!

On a lighter note the Scoob became ill on the way home. Sounds like I've a problem with offside front suspension. Any slight irregular surface causes loud crashing noises and judders. Especially scary when braking and you hit a bump, the whole front seems to skip Need to post in the suspension forum and call Nobles tomorrow. Hopefully nowt serious.
Old 18 April 2004, 08:28 PM
wrxmania
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by evojkp
Not a bad day out. First real taste of grass roots motorsport. By that I mean standing a field, pi$$in down with rain, boots covered in Sheep **** and did not see a single crash......Fantastic !!!

On a lighter note the Scoob became ill on the way home. Sounds like I've a problem with offside front suspension. Any slight irregular surface causes loud crashing noises and judders. Especially scary when braking and you hit a bump, the whole front seems to skip Need to post in the suspension forum and call Nobles tomorrow. Hopefully nowt serious.
Tough luck John,

Hope you get it fixed easily. Could be the curse of the father?!?

Brian.
Old 18 April 2004, 10:50 PM
Spooks
Scooby Regular

I feel sh*t about promising a good day and having the day we did. Total pain that you have had a prob with the car, hope all goes well when you get it looked at....... I think I would be phoning Subaru assist to uplift just in case.
Spooks